** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Promising Apprentice

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Promising Apprentice nice one %man a little more from the stats: 8f races 43 rides-3 wins-8 places 10f races 29 rides-6 wins- 5 places 8f race - Samson Quest trained by A Carroll Record with A Carroll reads 2 wins from 4 rides (50%) 10f race - Blue Hedges trained by H Collingridge Record with H Collingridge 1 win from 1 (100%) (this horse) 10f race - Alekhine (not ridden before for Boyle) 5f race - Mine the balance (not ridden before for Best) of the above, only Mine the Balance doesnt qualify in terms of distance. The top 2 have a chance but this kid has shown before it is sometimes the unexpected one that he brings in at a nice price. Hopefully he can do this with Alekhine.

Re: Promising Apprentice

Alekhine at 20's 4.30 Ling trainer Boyle has taken out the fav Newnham & has this one left in. Maybe that is strange? i dont know Ladbrokes still going 20's. EW selection (although if the SP is shorter it shouldnt qualify).
Alekhine was 5th @ 14's so didnt qualify in the 20/1 + system that i am following. He had one winner at 2/1 & a second @ 3/1

Re: Promising Apprentice all 3 rides for A Carroll & all 3 have winning course form. he SHOULD break his duck tomorrow:hope Sierra for a place looks a decent bet - SP will be around 10/1 so place odds should be around 2.8-3.0 I wont be around after 09.30am tomorrow but will catch up friday evening!

ONE WINNER TODAY 9/4. L. AND A NONE RUNNER FRIDAY 24TH 4 RUNNERS LINNING WINE1.50 (could be fav) TALLYHOBYE 3.00 AMAZIN 5.15 FARNBOROUGH 5.45 I think their could be a couple of outsiders.
Just been reading todays racing post and an artical on Lingfield and the reporters opening line was. James Doyle the apprentice find of the winter and the headline No stopping Doyle and Prince Charlemage and by reading the rest it looks like the horse may not run again till the turf season starts. THE % MAN

Sat 25th Feb 6 horses Today Hand Chime 1.30l Moayed 2.35l (right Trainer) Intriguing Glimps 3.03 (wrong Distance) Sonntag Blue 4.45l Countrywide Luck 5.15l (right Trainer)
Ivory Coast (wrong distance) Going off the r/post sps their is only Moayed in the 1st 3 in betting and the rest 8/1+ and Hand Chime,Ivory Lace and Sonntag Blue his outsiders. Best of luck if you decide to back any of these. THE % MAN