** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Promising Apprentice

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Promising Apprentice

J DOYLE A 7lbs claimer on the all weather as had 2 x 25/1shot winners in last 2 weeks and the racing post says he's A PROMISING APPRENTICE and is on 3 outsiders today all above 12/1 in r/post. AMAZIN 1.20 LINGFIELD FUSILI 2.30 = SALINGER 4.10 =
i agree the lad has some talent but maybe its better to find the type of races he is likely to win? He had a treble the other week about 700/1 I recall? Maybe he is better for certain yards etc. I'll seek out his full record.

Re: Promising Apprentice Please let me know your findings but his 700/1 treble was at proper AW meeting and is other 25/1 was to. This banded racing is not for me and I will keep puting his rides up to see how he does.Glad someone else as notice his potential and only time will tell bowles 10.

Last 12 Months Stats
Course TypeRunnersWinsPlacesWin PrizeStrike RateP/L to £1 Stake
Flat (Turf)97616£24,811 6.19% £-26.00
Flat (All Weather)991020£27,380 10.10% £-11.25
TOTAL1961636£52,191 8.16% £-37.25
summary Stats
CourseStartsWinsPlacesWin PrizeStrike RateP/L to £1 Stake
Lingfield4368£16,496 13.95% £25.25
Wolverhampton4349£10,884 9.30% £-23.50
Chepstow631£10,958 50.00% £34.50
Nottingham410£2,891 25.00% £3.00
Windsor1014£6,952 10.00% £-3.50
TrainerStartsWinsPlacesWin PrizeStrike RateP/L to £1 Stake
N P Littmoden1663£17,924 37.50% £12.25
Mrs L J Mongan420£4,199 50.00% £26.50
K McAuliffe2414£4,010 4.17% £-7.00

Re: Promising Apprentice Thanks mate I did a quick check myself and found he had a 31% s/rate w/place on the AW which coinsides with your findings and thanks fo the in depth report and i will still put up all his rides but look more carefully myself when he rides at Lingfield and as mounts for Littmondon. % MAN

Re: Promising Apprentice you wont make money on him by backing every race but need to narrow it down somehow. So far we have the Littmoden factor but there may be something else i.e distances/courses etc he does seem to ride a hell of a lot of places which may be that he likes to try on most rides whereas some jocks give up.

Re: Promising Apprentice Sorry pressed wrong button again. He as three rides tomorrow and one of these is Ramsgill for Littmoden at about 8/1 and this is the trainer he rides well for. I'm glad other people have had the same observations as me and my intention was just to put up one thread. After having 2x25/1winners and 1 placed at 16/1 in the last fortnight decided to put up all his mounts every day.Please note these are not tips and if you wish to back them it is up to you. The stats alone for any jockey having consistant winners over 16/1 is very low. If you read bowles10 post before this he highlights the problem and if at the end of the day we all benifit from each others views we may come up with more consistant winners. RAMSGILL 3.00 L IN HOPE 4.00 L MEDITATION 4.30 L

Re: Promising Apprentice SAT 11 FEB HIS MOUNTS TODAY. WHO'S WINNING 3.05 LING BRAVO MAESTRO 3.35 = OHANA 4.10 = NIGHT WARRIOR 4.40 = BEST RESULTS WITH THIS TRAINER SAVOY CHAPLE 8.00 WOLVS Has iv'e said before these are not tips but the rides of an up and coming apprentise who has had some niced priced winners and placed horse and if you look at bowles10 post on this thread it may help if you wish to back them

Re: Promising Apprentice the odds on those mounts today are Who's winning 13/2 VC Bet Bravo maestro 4/1 sp odds ........littmoden / lingfield Ohana 9/4 sp odds night warrior 9/1 sp odds.........littmoden / lingfield savoy chapel 8/1 bet fred doyle hasnt had a winer for 22 rides but his rides for littmoden show the following: 9th (ling) 3rd (33/1 ling) 3rd (16/1 ling) 7th (ling) 2nd (15/2 ling) so 3 places from last 5 runs for trainer at lingfield ..... the bet for me is both Night warrior & Bravo Maestro to place.

the odds on those mounts today are Who's winning 13/2 VC Bet Bravo maestro 4/1 sp odds ........littmoden / lingfield Ohana 9/4 sp odds night warrior 9/1 sp odds.........littmoden / lingfield savoy chapel 8/1 bet fred doyle hasnt had a winer for 22 rides but his rides for littmoden show the following: 9th (ling) 3rd (33/1 ling) 3rd (16/1 ling) 7th (ling) 2nd (15/2 ling) so 3 places from last 5 runs for trainer at lingfield ..... the bet for me is both Night warrior & Bravo Maestro to place.
Thanks for your input bowles10 and spot on with your comments and i don't think some people relise the time it takes when giving in depth stats. :clap :clap % MAN