1% 'Steady Drip'

Hodgey

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Layers and players mate , it makes the world go round. Betfair wouldnt work otherwise! Id personally rather stake £250 @ 1.01 to win £2.50 on something that would need a minor miracle not to win ,rather than stake 200 bets of £2.50 @ 100 trying to win £250 ! No ones right and no ones wrong, the only one who really knows if what your doing is correct is your bank manager;)

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Fader ... I know you are talking generally here but in regards to this thread ... Hodgey has built up the current £230 from a starting bank of £20, the feeling is that you're only ever risking the initial £20. There comes a point though when the urge to bank something is going to loom larger .... have you ever looked at a scotty xs thread, similar system but he banks half the winnings each time and makes a steady income.

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Spot on Kanga. At first it was only £20 so not too bothered, but as it's got bigger now £220 is a fairly significant amount. I'm not sure at what point I would consider banking something, probably after 365 bets (if I get that far! :loon) as that was the original target of the thread all those moons ago!

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip'

Still going strong I see! . . .Quick question' date=' whats the maffs to work out how to get your lay odds into back odds? i.e. 75.0 -> 1.01351 etc.Ta muchly. :ok[/quote'] Maths is (1 / (LayOdds - 1)) + 1 so if lay odds equal 75 (1 / (75 - 1)) + 1 = (1/ (74)) + 1 = 0.1351 + 1 = 1.01351 :ok

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' i've been looking for a good bet too and is it me or is Burnley - Sunderland 3-0 correct score @ 48 a pretty good bet ? with bent and jones in a bloody good form i've been lookin at the head 2 head and their recent matches if burney doesn't get all 1969 on our ass you should be fine http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2009/09/19/england/premier-league/burnley-fc/sunderland-association-football-club/781210/

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip'

i've been looking for a good bet too and is it me or is Burnley - Sunderland 3-0 correct score @ 48 a pretty good bet ? with bent and jones in a bloody good form i've been lookin at the head 2 head and their recent matches if burney doesn't get all 1969 on our ass you should be fine http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2009/09/19/england/premier-league/burnley-fc/sunderland-association-football-club/781210/
Would have been fairly comfortable in the end mate with Bent scoring in the 39th minute. Hope you were on.