Stop at a winner..... and start again!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stop at a winner..... and start again! Got 4.40 on the tote! Didn't know that at the time of lumping on though :cheers Nowhere else would give me 3/1 so lumped it on the tote, all or nothing. Can't include in on the 3/1 system so that is dead. But looks like I got out of jail. :notworthy

Re: Stop at a winner..... and start again! Run? how can you do anything other than stagger to a comfy chair and collapse? I usually try to only give advice that i'm certain of so i don't look like a total shmuck. TAKE THE EFFIN MONEY!!! And Congratulations. If nothing else, this thread shows the dangers of progressive staking - but like you said. It's just a bit of fun. :ok Just don't put us through that again... please?

Re: Stop at a winner..... and start again! +723.50 pts to play with: 5 races from each of 3 meetings, my own selections. following staking plan of staking plan of 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 / 18 / 22 / 27 / 33 / 40 / 48 Under 5/1 then no bet. 1.00 Wincanton Hollywood 1.20 Southwell Lady Misha 1.30 Wincanton Trade Off 2.00 Wincanton Art Virginia 2.10 Towcester Jour de Mee 2.20 Southwell Celtic Sunset 2.30 Wincanton Hors La Loi III 2.40 Towcester Lets Try Again 3.10 Towcester Follow The Flow 3.20 Southwell Soba Jones 3.40 Towcester Glenogue 3.50 Southwell Owed 4.00 Wincanton Bertiebanoo 4.10 Towcester Ballymena 4.20 Southwell Speed Dial Harry You'll be pleased to know that if this lot all blow out for a loss of 249pts then I will give up.

Re: Stop at a winner..... and start again!

Run? how can you do anything other than stagger to a comfy chair and collapse? I usually try to only give advice that i'm certain of so i don't look like a total shmuck. TAKE THE EFFIN MONEY!!! And Congratulations. If nothing else, this thread shows the dangers of progressive staking - but like you said. It's just a bit of fun. :ok Just don't put us through that again... please?
:rollin :rollin :rollin