£2 TV Challenge

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £2 TV Challenge

Danny, wouldnt it be easier for you start a new thread on each day, people could then start their own thread if they wanted to put them up in advance i.e Sat/Sun games? Just a thought mate.
Yeah, it would make life a lot bloody easier to keep on top of things Danny.:ok

Re: £2 TV Challenge Ok then from tomorrow we'll put up picks in seperate threads for each day. Thanks Billy for that idea. :ok Mcgin your bet on the superbowl is not a qualifier sorry mate.:eyes Spreadman, nor is you lay @ 2.68 - the liabilty would be higher than £2.00 Apologies I've not had much time to keep on top of things this weekend but keep putting in the picks and I'll update when I get a chance.:unsure DC

Re: £2 TV Challenge Cheers, Danny, I realise that you are busy, but could you confirm the 'cut off' time for posting predictions, as I believe that my alternative Guinea to win bet could have been outside the time allowed, and so therefore void. This observation, post match, when the result is known, is in no way connected to the fact that the bet lost... :D :spank Apologies for being a cretin.

Re: £2 TV Challenge Spread if you go back and read the rules you'll notice that the cut-off time is ten minutes so your bet stands I beleive - sorry!! Guys there is a table on here that I'm refreshing regularly, please tell me if I've done anything wrong. Thanks DC