Fleet's UK Footie Trebles

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles.....

Treble: 39 Preston 4/5 drew :wall 37 Brentford 1/1 won :clap 29 Lincoln 23/20 drew :wall £10 staked in an attempt to return £77.40 :hope 'Canadian style': Group A: Birmingham won 2-1 :clap Brentford won 1-0 :clap Bristol City won 1-0 :clap Group B: Burnley won 2-0 :clap Crewe drew :wall Darlington won 4-0 :clap Group C: Grimsby won 3-2 :clap Leeds won 1-0 :clap Lincoln drew :wall Group D: MK Dons won 2-1 :clap Nott'm Forest won 1-0 :clap Port Vale won 3-0 :clap Group E: Preston drew :wall Shrewsbury drew :wall Swansea lost :@ 6-FOLDS AB AC AD AE BC BD BE CD CE DE 9-FOLDS ABC ABD ABE ACD ACE ADE BCD BCE BDE CDE 12-FOLDS ABCD ABCE ABDE ACDE BCDE 15-FOLD ABCDE 26 bets @ .20 = £5.20 staked. (You can laugh but a full-house would return £1354.50 on the 15-fold alone!)
The treble was poor - ok not poor but only 1 team won. :@ The canadian? Groups A & D land a 6-fold, which returned £4.58 for a small loss. We were unlucky, with 2 other groups having 2 wins and a draw. :wall That would have given us a few 6-folds, 9-folds and a 12-fold - 2 extra goals is all it would have taken. I can see a future for this anyway.....

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Just to add - 15 selections today: 10 won :clap , 4 drew :wall , 1 lost. :@ I think I got the promotion / relegation weighting fairly well - even more, seeing as we were using just 3 divisions. :ok I'll be happy when I'm just using this season though. I'll have another go midweek & maybe next weekend, if I get time before I go on holiday (departing Saturday morning.)

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Treble: Placed at Betfred 25 Crystal Palace 8/13 26 Huddersfield 8/13 26 Swindon 4/7 £10 staked in an attempt to return £41.00 :hope 'Canadian style': Placed with Sporting Odds Best high street odds = StanJames then Betfred I've left it to chance and gone in alphabetical order. These are the best 15 rated - ALL ODDS* *Only because we're limited with 3 divisions. When we get to play with 5 divisions I will restore the 8/15 cutoff point. In deciding where to place the bet, I put ALL SELECTIONS in oddschecker and took the bookmaker that offered the best return on a full-house. Group A: Accrington 6/4 Colchester 11/8 Crystal Palace 4/7 Group B: Doncaster 1/1 Hereford 11/10 Huddersfield 8/13 Group C: Hull 5/6 Leicester 5/6 Southampton 10/11 Group D: Stoke 13/10 Swindon 8/15 Torquay 1/1 Group E: Walsall 8/13 Wolverhampton 17/20 Yeovil 1/1 Each group is the equivalent of 1 bet. Therefore bets are 6-folds, 9-folds, 12-folds & 15-fold. 6-FOLDS AB AC AD AE BC BD BE CD CE DE 9-FOLDS ABC ABD ABE ACD ACE ADE BCD BCE BDE CDE 12-FOLDS ABCD ABCE ABDE ACDE BCDE 15-FOLD ABCDE 26 bets @ .20 = £5.20 staked. Yes this has been done manually in 6 folds, 9 folds 12 folds and a 15 fold 1 bet at a time on sportingodds. Very time consuming. I might limit this when we start using this season's form alone to just bookmakers who have shops where I live. 5 minute job on a coupon but probably lower returns..... (Corals / Ladbrokes / William Hill / Betfred)

how will you go about selecting a lucky 31 with the football betting slips?
As an added note, having been into Ladbrokes accross the road, the midweek slip only has three columns on it. So you have to use the blank 'football bet slip' & list the teams in groups of 3 and state the bet is 6-folds, 9-folds, 12-folds and a 15-fold. I think a statement that you are placing a canadian 'where each treble is the equivalent of 1 selection' or something similar should make it pretty clear. I'll check out how other firms coupons shape up as a comparison when I get time.

aye bit neater than what i wrote' date='needed an A4 betting slip!!!:eyes[/quote'] If this has the results that Fleets, treble and 7 fold had last season i think it will pick up quite a following. Hence i can see a lot of unenthusiastic betting shop cashiers deciding on a job change. :lol Fleet, Thanks for the screen shot, i was quite baffled with how i was going to try explaining to the cashier what i wanted. So you are off on your Hols this week, so that means you will not be making the trip to the wonderfull Rec on saturday. Missing out on the chance to see the excellent team that TB has put together. After the laughing stock we were last season, i really think we are going to be up there again this season.

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... On a positive note, it means I miss the local scroats threatening everybody at the railway station after the match. I think Aldershot were unlucky after so many injuries last season and will do better this season. As for Gravesend, despite a slash of the wage budget, I think we have a stronger first team this season but there's no strength in depth. A few injuries and we'll be full of loan players.

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Treble: Placed at >Betfred 25 Crystal Palace 8/13 26 Huddersfield 8/13 26 Swindon 4/7 £10 staked in an attempt to return £41.00 :hope 'Canadian style': Placed with Sporting Odds I've left it to chance and gone in alphabetical order. These are the best 15 rated - ALL ODDS* *Only because we're limited with 3 divisions. When we get to play with 5 divisions I will restore the 8/15 cutoff point. Group A: Accrington 6/4 Colchester 11/8 Crystal Palace 4/7 Group B: Doncaster 1/1 Hereford 11/10 Huddersfield 8/13 Group C: Hull 5/6 Leicester 5/6 Southampton 10/11 Group D: Stoke 13/10 Swindon 8/15 Torquay 1/1 Group E: Walsall 8/13 Wolverhampton 17/20 Yeovil 1/1 Each group is the equivalent of 1 bet. Therefore bets are 6-folds, 9-folds, 12-folds & 15-fold. 6-FOLDS AB AC AD AE BC BD BE CD CE DE 9-FOLDS ABC ABD ABE ACD ACE ADE BCD BCE BDE CDE 12-FOLDS ABCD ABCE ABDE ACDE BCDE 15-FOLD ABCDE 26 bets @ .20 = £5.20 staked.

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... really like this canadian style bet and was thinking instead of picking 15 individual teams maybe pick the top 4 or 5 teams. so if 4 were picked each group (A to E) would look like this Example say the 4 teams were; 1. Arsenal 2. Chelsea 3. Manchester Utd 4. Liverpool group A (123) Arsenal Chelsea Manchester Utd Group B (124) Arsenal Chelsea Liverpool Group C (134) Arsenal Manchester Utd Liverpool Group D (234) Chealse Manchester Utd Liverpool Group E if four selected maybe the strongest treble if five selected - well I haven't got round to that:unsure maybe just scamble the five in your favor. The only trouble with this alternative is would the bookmaker accept a multibet like this with the four/five teams selected cant see why not ???

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Don't take this the wrong way, but that last post is utter nonsense. You can't have Group A going onto another group, for example, as you are duplicating your selections! In any multiple bet, you can only have each selection once.

really like this canadian style bet and was thinking instead of picking 15 individual teams maybe pick the top 4 or 5 teams. so if 4 were picked each group (A to E) would look like this Example say the 4 teams were; 1. Arsenal 2. Chelsea 3. Manchester Utd 4. Liverpool group A (123) Arsenal Chelsea Manchester Utd Group B (124) Arsenal Chelsea Liverpool Group C (134) Arsenal Manchester Utd Liverpool Group D (234) Chealse Manchester Utd Liverpool Group E if four selected maybe the strongest treble if five selected - well I haven't got round to that:unsure maybe just scamble the five in your favor. The only trouble with this alternative is would the bookmaker accept a multibet like this with the four/five teams selected cant see why not ???
what i think you are suggesting is a simple 'Any 3 from 4' and possibly 'All 4' combination? Using the strongest teams, odds based only, your bet would look like this. 1.SWINDON 8/15 2.C.PALACE 4/7 3.HUDDERSFIELD 8/13 4.WALSALL 8/13 4 TREBLES, 1 FOURFOLD= 5 BETS If you put £1 on each bet the returns would be:- GROUP A £3.88 GROUP B £3.88 GROUP C £3.99 GROUP D £4.09 GROUP E (4-FOLD) £6.27 You would need all 4 teams to win to show a profit at all. With slightly better odds you could break even with 1 treble coming in. Hardly worth the effort, better off backing Fleets treble:ok

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... My local Ladbrokes have just taken the bet without any problem! (Although I have different random teams as I had already placed the bet posted on here with sportingodds.) I have only done this to check it is ok to place in a betting shop. Can't see why there should be a problem, to be honest. The way I worded it was fine for my local branch.....

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Couldn't agree more Fleet & for that reason, I'll be giving that element of the bet a miss, but will be following the straight treble as last season & will be hoping for similar results:cheers

Couldn't agree more Fleet & for that reason' date=' I'll be giving that element of the bet a miss[/quote']Which is why, when the ratings are just based on this season, I will be restricting it to the best out of corals, ladbrokes, betfred & willhill. We'll see how we fare from there.....

Treble: Placed at >Betfred 25 Crystal Palace 8/13 3-1 :clap 26 Huddersfield 8/13 3-0 :clap 26 Swindon 4/7 2-1 :clap £10 staked in an attempt to return £41.00 :clap :clap :clap 'Canadian style': Placed with Sporting Odds Group A: Accrington 6/4 :@ Colchester 11/8 :@ Crystal Palace 4/7 :clap Group B: Doncaster 1/1 :clap Hereford 11/10 :@ Huddersfield 8/13 :clap Group C: Hull 5/6 :@ Leicester 5/6 :@ Southampton 10/11 play wednesday / doesn't matter now Group D: Stoke 13/10 :clap Swindon 8/15 :clap Torquay 1/1 :clap Group E: Walsall 8/13 :clap Wolverhampton 17/20 :clap Yeovil 1/1 :wall
So the first treble of the season is landed! :clap :clap :clap Huddersfield was a stroll in the park, Palace came from 1-0 down to 3-1 up...... had given up as the FT's came in..... then up popped Swindon with a 92nd winner! :nana The perm was not so good but was a near miss for a return - Hereford..... but especially Yeovil being the culprits. :@ I'm sure it'll improve once we have 5 divisions & just this season's form.