Fleet's UK Footie Trebles

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles

Always concerns with every bet mate' date=' I've put the treble and 7-fold on myself and am feeling good about them too. :hope [/quote'] Nice to hear! PC got a reprieve until this morning - just in from work and soon it will be time to disconnect and ready this room for tonight's shindig..... :nana :drums :beer :cheers :cow .....until tomorrow. Still amazed that our 72/1 7-fold 2 weeks ago never made the winners scroller. :cry

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Leeds drew.:( Lincon drew.:( York won. Everton won Ipswich drew:( Wrexham drew. :( Stevenage lost.:( Not good. Think there may be something in the whole "fighting to stay in league" theory.

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles OK - going back over the past few weeks - people have made numerous suggestions. 3 questions for now: 1) Should we continue as I've insisted so far, with the original method?

a) Do we calculate the away record as w minus d minus l? b) Or shall we calculate the away record with draws counting against the home team? w plus d minus l?

2) Should we continue with the past 6 current form?

a) Last 6 matches? b) Last 4 matches?

3) Continue to exclude away teams?

a) yes b) no - as long as the home team rate a high minus AND the current form of the away team looks decent.

Note: if we go for 1b), the shortlist will be all teams with a positive rating, as there would be far fewer. I'm asking for input from you guys, seeing as a lot of us seem to be placing the bets each week. Majority decision will decide - I was looking for a poll option to make it easier to see opinions but we don't seem to have one here?

Anyway this weekend's qualifiers: Treble: teams that rate 30+ 38 Lincoln 4/6 drew :wall 35 Nott'm F 8/13 drew :wall 35 Swansea 4/7 drew :wall 31 Leeds 4/6 drew :wall 31 Southend 8/15 won :D 30 York 8/11 won :D Additional 7-fold qualifiers that rate 20+: 29 Reading 4/7 drew :wall 27 Chelsea 2/5 won :D 27 Ipswich 4/6 drew :wall 27 Grimsby 4/7 won :D 26 Man Utd 2/5 won :D 24 Stevenage 8/11 lost :( 23 Morecambe 4/7 won :D 22 Wrexham 8/11 drew :wall 20 Everton 5/6 won :D Treble selection: Bank now £315.04 Next bet £10 7-fold: Bank now £747.00 Next bet: £36.50 (Attempt 3 at Level 2).
Seems of all our qualifiers, only 7 made it in total. :(

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Just for a semi-realistic chance a good profits, I went for a dnb, on those and would have got a nice 5.367 (including Blackburn who I thought I'd add myself), only for Burton to score in the dying moments! GUTTED.:cry

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Hi FF, not a great weekend I would admit, but I don't think that we should be jumping trying to make adjustments after just a short run of losers. We have had some great weeks and I firmly believe that we can expect around 75% s/r on the treble. I would like to see you stick to the template you have at the minute as I am sure that it will come good again as its based on sound logic. :ok Best regards LL

Hi FF, not a great weekend I would admit, but I don't think that we should be jumping trying to make adjustments after just a short run of losers. We have had some great weeks and I firmly believe that we can expect around 75% s/r on the treble. I would like to see you stick to the template you have at the minute as I am sure that it will come good again as its based on sound logic. :ok Best regards LL
I do not have a problem with that. Treble bank will cover another 31 losers without a win. 7-fold bank will cover another 44 losers without a win.

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Fleet, who can argue with the incredible strike rate you have had until the last couple of weeks? Surely it's only a blip!? If pushed, the only change I would vote for might be the away teams draws to count against the home team, for the reasons I mentioned last week. Although given the run of form you have had prior to the last couple of weeks, maybe keep it as it is for now?

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles FF, Don't beat yourself up or change a successful system just because a few teams underperformed - I've noticed that some teams are just unpredictable & no system can account for that no matter how good. Also with the playoffs and relegations looming large some teams will outperform (and may be worth considering to be left out even though they may qualify) Anyway keep up the good work !!!

Fleet' date=' who can argue with the incredible strike rate you have had until the last couple of weeks? Surely it's only a blip!? If pushed, the only change I would vote for might be the away teams draws to count against the home team, for the reasons I mentioned last week. Although given the run of form you have had prior to the last couple of weeks, maybe keep it as it is for now?[/quote'] As long as the wins weren't a blip! :rollin Besides the teams that have been poor most of the season long can't all suddenly pick up points every week. OK I won't change a thing unless the bank is wiped out - the quest continues..... Treble selection: Bank now £315.04 Next bet: £10 7-fold: Bank now £747.00 Next bet: £36.50 (Attempt 3 at Level 2).

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Hi to all! Have just registered on to the Lounge and just had to say what a brill site. Have been looking for feedback on football systems after purchasing quite a few over the last year. I've been running a similar system to FF's and soon realised that the 1-1 & 2-1 scorelines were too erratic. Also going back 6 games sometimes gives false ratings and I've started using just the last 3. I came unstuck this weekend because my staking plan was crap and ended up wiping out my previous weeks profits. So keep up the good work lads, I'm already learning things from the previous posts and will be visiting on a regular basis.

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Indeed.....:welcome . The general consensus right now is that we'll leave things as they are & see how it stands at the end of the season. Should the successes totally dry up, then I feel a tweaking of the system for next season.

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Hi all Has anybody started to lay the away teams yet? Originally Posted by FleetFanatic Anyway this weekend's qualifiers: Treble: teams that rate 30+ 38 Lincoln 4/6 drew :wall 35 Nott'm F 8/13 drew :wall 35 Swansea 4/7 drew :wall 31 Leeds 4/6 drew :wall 31 Southend 8/15 won :D 30 York 8/11 won :D Additional 7-fold qualifiers that rate 20+: 29 Reading 4/7 drew :wall 27 Chelsea 2/5 won :D 27 Ipswich 4/6 drew :wall 27 Grimsby 4/7 won :D 26 Man Utd 2/5 won :D 24 Stevenage 8/11 lost :( 23 Morecambe 4/7 won :D 22 Wrexham 8/11 drew :wall 20 Everton 5/6 won :D If anybody did it this week they would of had 14 winning bets from 15 with that sort of strike rate it must be worth looking at.

Re: Football: Fleet's Trebles Morning all. Thanks to David & Fleet for the Welcome :ok Will be visiting the Lounge every day and will post my picks nearer the weekend and will gladly accept any advice offered, especially on staking plans (still a bit naive!)and see if I can learn a thing or two!

Just added up every team tipped or rated in this thread: 67 matches 48 home wins 14 draws - half of them the saturday just gone! 5 away wins
First of all I, like Mcgin, read the first few posts and dismissed this system because of all the correct score perms - not for me. However, I had another look in when you nailed the 7-fold - superb :clap - and have just read the whole thread from start to finish. Very interesting and very good results. Re laying the away teams - it certainly seems to have excellent potential. 62/67 is an excellent strike rate and I would have thought the average lay price would be somewhere between 5.00 and 7.00 so IMO defo worth looking at. Re the away team form rating and whether to add or subtract the number of draws seems to be causing you a difficult decision. Here's another possible solution to confuse you even more - ignore the draws altogether so you are left with wins minus defeats?!? :loon And finally, a question aimed more towards next season - will you wait until 6 games in before placing a bet or use the last games of this season to assess form? Keep up the good work. Nice thread. :ok

Just added up every team tipped or rated in this thread: 67 matches 48 home wins 14 draws - half of them the saturday just gone! 5 away wins
Fleet, do you keep records of your ratings for previous weeks? Is there anyway you could PM me and maybe send them to me that way or via email?I’m interested in sorting these results further and a little more extensively. For example, comparing the 1X2 results of teams rated 30+ and 20+ separately. And also looking into the differences in results between teams rated between 20-24 and 25-29. If it’s too difficult for you to do or you don’t keep records of the ratings, then don’t worry.From there I’d be able to look at the success laying these bets could bring, or combining a larger group of these teams into a draw no bet accie.And yes, my results will all be posted here, if I’m able to obtain the data I need.Anyway, good luck with this next weekend and KUTGW!