** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Darts - Gibraltar PDPA Players Championship

Re: Darts - Gibraltar PDPA Players Championship

As for Painter' date=' I said to someone after just watching him practice in Sunderland that I fancy him to get very far. He looked alot more relaxed in his whole attitude, and was hitting things at will. He's certainly got a very good chance.[/quote'] Cheers for that Gaz. As well as following you in on your tips I shall also be having some of Painter too. 5pts ew Kevin Painter to win Players Championship 10/1 Stan James Painter had a good World Championships playing very well and it took a vintage Taylor to knock him out. He then followed up that good tournament by winning the North East regional UK Open qualifier 2 weeks ago so he goes to Gibraltar bang in form and could be one to benefit from the absence of Mr Taylor.

Re: Darts - Gibraltar PDPA Players Championship So I had the same problem initially Bingers. I couldn't get a price until they spoke to their traders and the first time I rang up they weren't around so I had to wait. Strange how they gave me a better price for both of those than you and Gaz got. The traders must just make it up on the spot or something like that. :unsure