** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Slapdash systems 2006

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

Hi! I'm a beginer punter and trying follow you; I'm confused how to catch your published odds...despite I've got sms alert from my email and I can respond quickly I'm able to find the best available odds 10-20% lower then yours (taking that together with lost ones it can reduce yield dramaticaly). I would be extremally appreciate you and anyone who could give any clue, advice about that - Mario from awesome kangaroo land
The odds I give are the best available at the time I post (I do check that they are still available), but as mileni4uk says, they sometimes get cut very quickly (especially at Sporting Odds!). I'm afraid there's not much I can do about that, but I've described how the system works, so you can decide whether they are still worth taking at the lower odds. Yesterday, I expect Armariver's price of 12/1 got cut quickly (as it was at Sporting Odds and I don't think any other bookie had better than 10/1), but 7/1 on Massini's Maguire was available at various bookies for some time. This doesn't apply to the "Large handicap system" horses, but often it's more or less a 50/50 decision whether to take the early price or starting price, so if you miss the best early price then it's often worth checking on the board prices just before the race if you're able to.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

Nothing today. The one's I'm about to post in the "EW Doubles" thread are all "almosts".
I just wondered ... if you take your picks from the doubles thread in singles ... would they make profit ?? Cos many times there are winners there. And places also. But I guess it is just latelty so. Don't know :eyes