Slapdash systems 2006

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

Just boring day at the office, mate :) And now I'm soooo so happy .. winner @ 12/1 ... well done again Slapdash !!
No complains about the winner but at one moment it looked as a fight between our two horses. However the non-runner-cutting-places-paid mafia crossed our plans and I personally expected more from Top Royellle as well. One :beer on today's bottom line.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slapdash, can you tell me which oddscomprassion site you are using? Thanks
I use Bestbetting to look at individual races, mainly because it seems to be reasonably up-to-date and displays the Betfair win prices clearly. But I use Oddschecker to decide which races to look at, because they display all the races at a single meeting on one page with a summary of the betting, so it's easy to pick out the races with odds on favourites, etc.

i dont get it!!! (embarrassed to say that in front of everyone but.....) are you laying off the place price on betfair so as to make an automatic profit on that?? or are you just taking a higher place price but in turn getting a lower win bet than you would at betfair?? im lost!!!
No, I'm not laying and I'm not betting at Betfair. I'm just making ordinary each-way bets at bookies. The references to Betfair prices are just part of identifying which horses to bet on.