Slapdash systems 2006

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Slapdash been following over these past two weeks and you are doing exceedingly well. Keep it up. Anyone notice TotalBet were giving Roca Redonda 24-1 instead of 4-1. Got on this straight away but not a big gambler so put £2.50 on e/way. :hope Oh well it was doing so well until it tired!!

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

Were you close to doing a Lucky 15 today?
No, I'm saving that thread for bets I don't mind making at SP, which rules out all the "large handicap" horses. Otherwise it would get too complicated figuring out which bookie to use, and I'd have to worry about prices getting cut, etc .... i.e., I'm too lazy!

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Smiddy Hill was a non-runner. Sincerely, Extravagance (14/1) and Gower Song were placed, and the other three lost. That makes a 15 point loss. Starting Bank: 1000 Current Bank: 3693.93 Total Staked: 7880 W/P/L: 56/128/210 Profit/Loss: +2693.93 (Win +877.66, Place +1816.27) Yield: +34.19%

Re: Slapdash systems 2006

Slapdash, How come: 3.45 Ayr Krugerrand (16/1 Totesport) didnt make it on to Sports Punter?
:wall There was some kind of temporary glitch, and I got an error page when I submitted it. That occasionally happens even though the tip has been submitted successfully, and by the time I realized it hadn't, the 16/1 was no longer available, and I decided not to submit it at 14/1. Would have to be that one! :sad

Re: Slapdash systems 2006 Exceptional thread this by anyone's standards - well done. Just one quick question Slapdash ..... am I right in saying that you are looking for the edge in the early bookies' prices as against Betfairs prices which you are taking to be more "realtime" early on in the day? and thereby getting on horses that are tightening in in the market (possibly due to knowledge/good word on the day etc etc). Thanks in advance. Did I read somewhere that this is purely a system and you don't really follow the horses??