UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Cheers guys thumbs.gif Here's a list of the leagues i'm taking an interest in so far [% of UNDERS ] PORTUGAL 1st - 72.5% GREECE 1st - 69.2% SERIE B - 68.6% UKRAINE 1st - 66.3% SPAIN 2nd - 64.9% FRANCE 1st - 63.7% SERIE A - 61.7% With those in mind i'm nominating the SERIE B clash between ALBINOLEFFE v VICENZA as the 1st bet of the weekend. This has ended UNDER in 3 of the last 3 corresponding fixtures. ALBONLEFFE have had 3 out of 4 homes end UNDER VICENZA have had 4 out of 4 aways end UNDER. Stake 20pts @ 1.57 [bet 365] NOW if that comes in you'll have to be quick and place the returns stright onto MONACO v NICE as this has ended UNDER in 5 of the last 6 meetings MONACO have had 4 out of 4 homes end UNDER NICE have had 3 out of 4 aways end UNDER. So that means the potential returns of 31.40ptsfrom bet 1 are to be staked on UNDER 2.5 @ 1.55 [stan james]. If bet 1 has failed then the stake will be 20pts

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Thanks for the compliments Davey :ok , unfortunately i can't give you the yield mate as i haven't made the effort to find out :(. The only way to find out would be to backtrack the thread yourself and see what comes up .

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results If you don't mind me making a suggestion I would like to chip in with a bet for tonight and that is Under 2.5 @1.62 Cork vs Drogheda (betfair) the last 3 fixtures at Cork's ground have been under 11/15 of Cork's home matches have finished under and 10/14 of Drogheda's matches away from home have finished under.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Fingers crossed for a better weekend this time round . UKRAINE 1st Div - KRYVBAS v ILLICHEVETS has ended UNDER in 4 out of the last 4 meetings KRYVBAS have had 5/6 homes end UNDER ILLICHEVETS have had 5/6 aways end UNDER STAKE 20PTS @ 1.5 [ stan james ]

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results SUNDAY - CZECH league . JABLONEC v TEPLICE has ended UNDER 7 times from the last 8 meetings JABLONEC have had 4/5 homes end UNDER TEPLICE have had 4/5 aways end UNDER STAKE 30PTS @ 1.61 [ stan james ]

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results First of all, thanks for this thread.. I saw it the first time yesterday, and followed your bet on Kryvbas v Illichevets :clap I will keep and eye out for your bets in the future.. Regarding Jablonec vs Teplice, both BWIN and Scandicbookmakers has 1,65

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Hi JTW, I'm a new of this forum, and I think that are persons like you that make this forum GREATEST than the other. I read almost all of your tread and I find your sistem very cool....it's true that the greatest things often are the simple ones. Do you take track of your system strike rate? If yes could you be so kind to let me know about it? Thank you in advance for your precious work and your patience. :D

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results :welcome Roland , have to agree with you there that PL is about the best forum of it's kind out there . I Post on a few and while they are good in their own way , overall PL is No1. In answer to your question the answer , i'm afraid , is no i haven't kept track of the strike rate , sheer laziness i suppose but if you want to try it yourself feel free if you have a few hours spare :eek :ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results SUNDAY ------ And for regular followers of this thread you'll be chuffed to know that it's XANTHI thumbs.gif that can give us a chance of the 3rd win tomorrow. OFI v XANTHI has finished UNDER in 7 of the last 8 meetings OFI have had 2/3 homes end UNDER XANTHI have had 4/4 aways end UNDER STAKE 46pts @ 1.5 on UNDER 2.5 STAKE 2.3 pts @ 10 on 2-1 home win

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Hi i'm new here. thanks to jtw1 for the tips. followed the teplice game :-) and the xanthi game. (fingers crossed) interestingly, after 35 minutes played, there hasn't been a single goal in greece supaliga or greece league B! Thats in 8 games.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results :notworthy Can't believe how good this is turning out to be. At this rate I will be buying a yacht in Monaco. Never really fancied betting under before, but since I saw this thread I have 'cherry-picked' your selections and made massive profits. God Punter sums you up perfectly jtw1, keep it up.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Ok , i've had a look at the games for Saturday and i can't find one that really stands out using the criteria BUT if you can forgive a slight relaxation of the rules then i think that those friends from Greece can oblige again , yes XANTHI seem to be back to their good old UNDER'S ways once more :dude XANTHI v AEK has finished UNDER in 7 of the last 8 corresponding fixture. XANTHI have had 2/3 homes end UNDER and have a 7/8 record H+A this season . Indeed they have had 6 of those 8 games finish UNDER 1.5 goals so far !! AEK have had 2/4 aways end UNDER , not great but when you also consider that 5 of the 6 fixtures between the two , when XANTHI were at home , finished goalless then i beleive we can take a chance on this @ 1.53 with CORALS. STAKE 20PTS @ 1.53

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results SUNDAY ------- PSG v LILLE has ended UNDER in 7 of the last 8 fixtures [ 9/10 home/away's have finished UNDER ] PSG have had 4/5 homes end UNDER LILLE have had 4/6 aways end UNDER STAKE 30.60pts @ 1.61