** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results BANK now 71.65pts. Going for this one purely on the strength of the h2h results and not the current league form. BENFICA v PORTO has ended UNDER in the last 8 out of 9 corresponding fixtures. STAKE 20PTS @ 1.6

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Cheers barrhead :ok Nice to get a winner and here's hopingwe can bank some cash by Sunday !! SATURDAY - TOULOUSE v LILLE has ended UNDER in 5 of the last 6 meetings TOULOUSE have has 6 out of 6 homes end UNDER LILLE have had 5 out of 6 aways end UNDER STAKE 32PTS @ 1.6 and cross the fingers and anything else for that matter!!

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 1-0 icon_biggrin.gif Returns = 51.20pts SUNDAY -AUXERRE v PSG has ended UNDER in an incredible 9 games from the last 9 meetings AUXERRE have had 6 out of 8 homes end UNDER PSG have had 4 out of 7 aways end UNDER STAKE 49pts @ 1.61 STAKE 2.2pts @ 10.0

• 3 weeks later...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Should be back to normal now , new pc problems. SUNDAY ------ ARIS v PANATHINAIKOS has finished UNDER in 5 out of the last 6 previous fixtures. ARIS have had 5/6 homes end UNDER PANA have had 5/7 aways end UNDER STAKE 20PTS @ 1.55

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Only one game fits the bill over the weekend and thats in the Spanish Segunda [61% unders] on SUNDAY - GRANADA v GIMNASTICA has ended 1-1, 2-0 in previous fixtures [ 4/4 unders h/a] GRANADA have had 5/6 homes end UNDER GIMNASTICA have had 5/6 aways end UNDER Stake 31pts @ 1.66

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Good to hear from you again MERLIN :ok Unfortunatly i've missed posting a selection for tonight due to simply not being aware of the game in question being played tonight :$ BELENENSES v NACIONAL had very strong stats - 5/5 UNDERS in this fixture and both teams have records in the league so far of 6/7 for thier respective Homes / Away league games this season. This game has just kicked off so apologies in advance if it ends in UNDERS.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Next bet is played on SUNDAY and it involves out good friends XANTHI cheers.gif PAOK v XANTHI has finished UNDER 6 times from the last 6 meetings , indeed the last 12 H/A games shows only ONE OVER 2.5 goal game. PAOK have had 4 homes from 6 end UNDER XANTHI have had 3 from 6 aways end UNDER Not he strongest of stats for league games we've had but that h2h record stands out bluefinger.gif and in XANTHI we trust icon_wink.gif STAKE 49PTS @ 1.6 on UNDER STAKE 2.46PTS @ 9.0 on 2-1 home win

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Hi there GREG , if i'm totally honest it got to the stage that it just seemed to be the FAVS in maiden races that the ATR system was coming up with . No problem when the winners were coming but after a poor spell i felt guilty at posting those up , after all all how hard is it to predict that the winner of a Maiden race on the flat will come from the top 3 in the betting!! I suppose i should have persisted and maybe i will give it another try in the coming weeks . As for the staking strategy it 's still the way it always has been mate . 3rd bet , majority of stake on UNDERS , small insurance bet on 2-1 home win. Thanks for comments mate , good to get feedback :ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Hi jtw, You have a good system which makes profit in long term. I have a system about unders/overs which depends on a computer program. Maybe you have heard it. I am following your tips and I saw that our tips are similar to each other. For example I bet to Aris-Panathinaikos, Belenenses-Nacional and Paok-Xanthi all. Because they were valuebets in my system too. I think you are examining last 6 home games of home team and last 6 away games of away team and their matches in last years and finally their total 12 games in both home and away. Is that only things you are using? Are powers of teams are important? For example lets assume team A has 6 unders in last 6 matches and team B has 6 unders in last 6 away but team A is much more stronger than team B like Celtic-Gretna(assume they have all unders - not in real but) what will you say this time? Also one more question? Are you examining odd while selecting pick? Lets assume Paok-Xanthi have odd of 1.45 for under, will you again select this pick in this situation? Hope your success continues... Best of luck and thanks.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Hi ozangumus , I use h2h results in that particlar fixture and the last 6 homes /aways of the respective sides. I add-on the home /away results if they show a definate UNDERS bias but their not a vital part of the process. Strenght of the sides does not come into it's only H2H and previous 6 home or away league results for that season. Hope that lears things up :ok and by the way i'll be nominating the BELENENSES game later on .

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

Next bet is played on SUNDAY and it involves out good friends XANTHI cheers.gif PAOK v XANTHI has finished UNDER 6 times from the last 6 meetings , indeed the last 12 H/A games shows only ONE OVER 2.5 goal game. PAOK have had 4 homes from 6 end UNDER XANTHI have had 3 from 6 aways end UNDER Not he strongest of stats for league games we've had but that h2h record stands out bluefinger.gif and in XANTHI we trust icon_wink.gif STAKE 49PTS @ 1.6 on UNDER STAKE 2.46PTS @ 9.0 on 2-1 home win
good call on the unders :ok
PAOK Salonika0-1Skoda Xanthi FC •

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Cheers ALIANDO :ok 1-0 XANTHI it was :clap what a team :cheers RETURNS = 78.40PTS Starting bank = 100pts Current bank = 188.85pts Strange how things work themselves out , I was goung to post about the BELENENSES game yesterday but due to unforseen circumstances [:beer] wasn't near a pc to post or bet .