ATP Tennis Adelaide/Doha/Chennai/Hopman Cup

Re: ATP Tennis Adelaide/Doha/Chennai/Hopman Cup Good luck with that one ed:ok. Have to say I fancy Malisse, he has been very impressive with a strong win against Ancic the destroying Seppi and Berdych (wow!). However, can't back the nutcase at 1.50:lol. If Ljubicic beats Vliegen then he will meet Moya in the final. Have to say I'd fancy Moya in that one, and you have to expect him to be the outsider. The semi is scheduled to start at 6.30am UK time with the final at 1pm (after a doubles that starts at 11.30am). Hopefully some books will be awake enough to put up some prices:hope .

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Tennis Adelaide/Doha/Chennai/Hopman Cup Just noticed the organisers must be nuts as well - Moya scheduled to start the next tourny (against Grosjean) @ 11.00 PM GMT on Sunday:loon Also not sure whether Henin is a 2/5 shot to beat Hingis on Sunday night;)

Re: ATP Tennis Adelaide/Doha/Chennai/Hopman Cup

Just noticed the organisers must be nuts as well - Moya scheduled to start the next tourny (against Grosjean) @ 11.00 PM GMT on Sunday
You sure about that T? Order of play won't be out until after Sundays (qualifying) matches - it is only Saturday night:lol
Also not sure whether Henin is a 2/5 shot to beat Hingis on Sunday night;)
I can't decide - Henin hasn't played for ages has she:unsure. Oh, and take it to the new thread:tongue2 :lol

Re: ATP Tennis Adelaide/Doha/Chennai/Hopman Cup

You sure about that T? Order of play won't be out until after Sundays (qualifying) matches - it is only Saturday night:lol
Just saw it @ Odds-comparison, the books have all 1st-rd matches as starting @ 11 PM, but finalists are usually listed to be playing on the second day - which should be the case here too.
Oh, and take it to the new thread:tongue2 :lol
OK then - let's go on over there;)

Re: ATP Tennis Adelaide/Doha/Chennai/Hopman Cup MOYA v Ljubicic @ 2.42 Pinnacle 2pts Well Ljubicic came through a final set breaker against Vliegen and I will keep on saying that I am not impressed by him this week. He has a poor record in finals and I think he is very opposable today. Moya also came through a final set breaker against Stepanek but the performance was alright and his incredible record at this tournament continues. He has a decent H2H against Ljubicic and I think this final will be a tight affair. As I said before his last match Moya has a decent record against most of the big servers and if he can get enough back today I think he can dictate the rallies a bit - Ljubicic can hit well from the back but I'm not sure he has the gameplan to keep away from the Moya forehand.

Re: ATP Tennis Adelaide/Doha/Chennai/Hopman Cup Moya was crap:sad MOYA v Ljubicic @ 2.42 Pinnacle 2pts :@ LOST loss 2pts Weekly record: W/L = 17/15 Staked = 125pts Profit = -3.988pts Yield = -3.19% I suppose that's not too bad, especially after the run in the middle few days and the outrights picking up nothing. Plus I'm +5pts on Sports-Punter:lol. Onto next week....