Sporting Odds New Year Party Freeroll **OFFICIAL THREAD**

robilaruk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sportings New Year Prezzie 600 entrants with $2000 prize money is a good value freeroll - Over $3 "buy in" per person donated by SO - this is better than most freerolls - if you play freerolls, then I think this is worth playing!!! Compare it to Bankroll Booster and Safety Net which have donated buy ins of around $0.50 per person!!!

Re: Sportings New Year Prezzie good points there GAF My question relates to whether I am getting a good hourly rate for playing - after 3 hours I might scrape ITM for about $10 :sad just working out how long the game will last - is the 4 hours about right? - what do folks think? I rarely play massive multitable freerolls - I tend to stick to the 5, 10 and 20 which get about 100 - 200 players Just wondering Damo ps AND I am sposed to be out at a party tonite with the missus - so if someone can convince HER that I will win it and the amount that would be great!!!! :eek :eek :eek

600 entrants with $2000 prize money is a good value freeroll - Over $3 "buy in" per person donated by SO - this is better than most freerolls - if you play freerolls, then I think this is worth playing!!! Compare it to Bankroll Booster and Safety Net which have donated buy ins of around $0.50 per person!!!

Re: Sportings New Year Prezzie LOL - thats sort of the agreement I have with my missus give me to 7 - if I am seriously ahead I get to stay and play properly - if not - it's an ALL IN fest :) :lol :lol maybe we should have a thread running so people can update their position? :cheers Damo

Im in for an hour or so, until we need to go out Mike

Re: Sportings New Year Prezzie I'm planning to play til about 7ish hopefully as well, out on the :beer :beer at 7:30..... Sounds as though the tables could get very lively at around 7!!!!! :loon :loon Might have a go at winding up the hungarians for a change by turning the tables on them with loads of all-ins:loon

Sporting Odds New Year Party Freeroll **OFFICIAL THREAD** well 10 mins to go and we have cracked the 600 mark :unsure :unsure :unsure So I will be ALL IN withing the first 20 hands I reckon :dude Will keep you updated with my push hands :nana GOOD LUCK ALL Robilaruk aka Damo

Re: Sporting Odds New Year Party Freeroll **OFFICIAL THREAD** OKAY -apologies if I offended anyone its the unofficial official thread.... :tongue2 Damo

Dodgy headline here as I'm sure this is not an official thread - plenty of us are in this tourney and if anyone in progressing well it will be entered under the 'Saturday thread'.