** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Sporting Odds New Year Party Freeroll **OFFICIAL THREAD**

robilaruk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds New Year Party Freeroll **OFFICIAL THREAD** Got to laugh at this tonight... GeorgeJ (GeorgeUK) chucks it to go out holding 6000+ chips... the first time he's on BB his opponent doesn't realise that all they have to do is bet and he'll fold... checks all the way to the river and George takes the pot... 1200 in chips! :lol

Re: Sporting Odds New Year Party Freeroll **OFFICIAL THREAD** Gone in 77th. Had nowt since i bounced round the tables like Zebedee.Finally had to make a stand on pocket 10s.Yep as usual on Sporting odds if a decent pair is out you can almost bet that another ones there.This time Kings.Oh well good luck to PLers left in it.

Re: Sporting Odds New Year Party Freeroll **OFFICIAL THREAD** Near the bubble in early position I bet 4x BB. after some delibaeration I get 1 caller (who must have a pocket pair maybe smaller!?). Flop come 3 10 J!:nana So I check he bets and I go all in which he calls and turns over.................... KJo.:rollin :rollin :rollin I'm 6th!

Re: Sporting Odds New Year Party Freeroll **OFFICIAL THREAD**

Near the bubble in early position I bet 4x BB. after some delibaeration I get 1 caller (who must have a pocket pair maybe smaller!?). Flop come 3 10 J!:nana So I check he bets and I go all in which he calls and turns over.................... KJo.:rollin :rollin :rollin I'm 6th!
Yeah but what did you have Val?:lol

Re: Sporting Odds New Year Party Freeroll **OFFICIAL THREAD** :wall :wall :wall 6 cards away from going out and I got A3s on the button and I panicked! Did I do right or wrong? Well I suppose I'm out in 4th so the answer is obvious, but should I have waited to be pushed or jump? Apart from that I'm dead chuffed. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU LOT ARE FECKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy I would have liked the double, but $140 is very nice.

Re: Sporting Odds New Year Party Freeroll **OFFICIAL THREAD** Had to dash out at 7:30 for "dinner" - just back. Noticed some lucky get Higgs something had got 4th place:tongue2 . Looked further down and i was out in 66th. Pity Brael didn't hit any good hands, but your comment in this thread cheered me up. Thanks m8. Maybe i'll do better the next time i sit out.:\ Mr V :ok:clap :clap :clap :notworthy Congrats. Just wondering though - did you finish in time for the bells?