** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

**Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 8** Wed 28 Dec 9pm

The Quiet Man

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 8** Wed 28 Dec 9pm Well Phil, Sheedy and Red_Fear, it would be easy for me to sit out for the first hour and boost my average but that aint going to happen. Sheedy / Red - you guys hit top 3 then it's tight. Phil - top 12 is probably good enough for you! Once again it's been a great tourney and thanks to GAF for managing to run it whilst playing 52 tables at the same time!! :loon A fantastic amount of money has found its way to the PL's and the guys that are fighting against winning the wooden spoon are well capeable of winning the tourney - that's how good the standard has become in this forum. :clap Anyway, good luck everyone and may the best man win! :ok

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 8** Wed 28 Dec 9pm out in 2 tourneys in the space of 2 minutes. Pokerstars got up to 7k before losing half of it on a straight and flush draw.Dollar Up never really got going, 16th after about 3 hands but then just faded away, should learn not to play more than one at any one time

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 8** Wed 28 Dec 9pm

TQM out in 70th - if Phil finishes 14th' date=' then we will have a dead heat (to 2 decimal places - in the scenario I'll check to more!!!)[/quote'] Not quite true - my spreadsheet was taking integers ..... In this scenario TQM wins by 0.25 .......

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 8** Wed 28 Dec 9pm Got nibbled away by the blinds - made my final move with A9o and A2o stayed against me and found a run - thats poker - at least my wooden spoon goes :nana . I vote for this format again next month - we rake in too much money to change. I reckon most of the punters on SO don't realise that theres added money in the dollar up - long may they stay in the dark :lol .

Re: **Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 8** Wed 28 Dec 9pm

Good luck Phil and surely Red_Fear still in with a chance. Everyone else still in' date=' keep it going!! :ok[/quote'] Mrs Red_Fear distracted me with a Choc Digestive and I'm suddenly calling two All-Ins with a pair of Jacks. Couple of Aces appear and it's time to head back to the biscuit tin for some crumbs of comfort.