** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

THOUGHT ID SEE IF WE CAN GET SOME WINNERS IN AT THE YORK MEETING... 1.30 I THINK THERES EACH WAY VALUE WITH HELLO ITS ME IN THIS ONE. A GOOD RUN LAST TIME OUT BEHIND HAYZVIEW @ 25/1 WAS IMPRESSIVE SO I THINK IT WILL BE SOMEWHERE NEAR TODAY. THYOLO LOOKS TO HAVE AN EXCELLENT CHANCE TO WIN THIS ONE THOUGH ?? HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE A BATTLE BETWEEN THE TWO !! 2.00 TOUGH RACE TO CALL BUT ONCE AGAIN EACH WAY VALUE APPEARS TO BE WITH BAHIANO HAVENT A CLUE WHERE THE WINNER WILL COME FROM THOUGH :unsure 2.30 NOT SO TOUGH TO CALL THIS ONE WITH ONLY TWO HORSES "SUPPOSED" TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE !! PUNCTILIOUS LOOKS TO HAVE STRONG CLAIMS BUT ILL STICK MY NECK OUT AND GO FOR GLEN INNES ITS ONLY RACES ON SFT AND HEAVY GROUND BUT IF IT TAKES TO THE GROUND I THINK IT WILL GIVE THE FAVOURITE SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT :) 3.00 MONSIEUR BOND AND ARAKAN THE TWO FAVS I KNOW BUT I THINK THE WINNER MAY COME FROM HERE. A SLIGHT PERSONAL PREFERENCE FOR MONSIEUR BOND BECAUSE OF THE WAY ITS BEEN RUNNING OF LATE AND THERE ARE NO FITNESS QUESTION MARKS. ALSO LOOK OUT FOR JUST JAMES E/W J MURTAGH ON BOARD. 3.35 GOLD RING TO WIN THIS AND INDIAN SOLITAIRE COULD PUT IN A GOOD RUN..DEPENDS ON THE FITNESS OF THE R FAHEY HORSES. 4.10 I LIKE THE LOOK OF THE 2ND FAV HERE AZUREE GOOD RUN BEHIND LADY FILLY LTO.THE FAV HIGH CHARTS ONLY RUN WAS A WIN BY A SHD THE TRAINER HOLDS IT IN HIGH REGARD THE 2ND WAS TURNED OVER A 1/2 F LTO SO NOT SURE ABOUT THIS FORM. 4.45 HAVENT A CLUE ALL NEW HORSES !! ALL I CAN SAY IS THE FAV APPEARS WELL BRED BUT HAS IT GOT THE SPEED ?? FOR 5F,,,FIRST 3 IN THE MARKET ALL HAVE GOOD TRAINER FIRST TIME OUT FORM. GOOD LUCK AND FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, SELECTIONS OR WHATEVER :ok

YORK 1.30 3yo hcaps are usually tricky and this is no different. THYOLO has a major chance after an excellent seasonal debut when 2nd in a good time, but as he's a big horse I'm slightly worried about him handling this easy track from his wide draw. He's the likeliest winner but at 3.55 is a bit skinny. I quite fancy FRANK SONATA at huge odds - he was layed early doors at 15.0, but now is trading at 40.0. Not sure why, possibly because of his 'unfashionable' trainer? He ran a solid enough race on his seasonal debut last time when 6th at Newbury in a good time, behind the useful pair AFRICAN DREAM and RED LANCER. This race is not much stronger and he's bagged a good draw in 5. 2.00 Another 3yo hcap, the fav BYGONE DAYS has a fair chance, but I feel his odds are shorter than they should be. STATE DILEMMA has a better chance yet is 2 points bigger (5.8) , so is cracking value. Ran a fine race when 5th at Newmarket from a bad draw and has bagged a low draw. CONVINCE didn't run badly on his reappearance when 8th at HQ, his breeding suggests he'll get this extra furlong and is overpriced at 34.0.

Re: YORK Lets hope for a better day from my front today !! 1.30 Corridor Creeper was ahead of Cape Royal and Whitbarrow Lto on the same ground. but has a high draw against him today, however with the right gaps a bold bid should be expexted. River Falcon is another that could run well lto was only a nk behind Cape Royal. 2.00 Sun on the Sea should like the ground and is a long odds alternative to Crimson Palace who is easily the one to beat and a big danger, Beneventa may have too much on its back now and needs to find further improvement to win. 2.30 Let the Lion Roar looks to be the pick and should win this and may once again be followed home by Top Seed who has been running well while there are doubts about the rest. 3.00 Autumn Glory shaped well last time out and should have the ability to win this Calcutta may be worth risking E/W if hes on song and handles the ground could be a threat @ about 20/1. 4.10 Soldiers Tale should romp home nothing looks strong enough to even challenge here enough said I feel..."watch it lose !!!" 4.45 Go for a bit of value in this race which looks very hard to call, anything can happen in these big fields Cara Fantasy is open to improvement..Sahem has had its odds cut this morning and could be another to run well E/W.