• 19:00 SO Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:00 Poker Player $1000 Freeroll
    • 23:30 Checknraise WSOP Leaderboard Freeroll
    • 01:00 Paradise Poker Gift Tree
    • 01:00 PartyPoker.net High Flier
    • 02:30 Checknraise WSOP Leaderboard $1 + $1

Re: **Poker Tuesday 12th December** Problem with registering on a new site in the middle of the night is forgetting to write down what password you came up with ........ I've asked poker.co.uk to remind me but looks like will take 3 weeks at this rate. So I can't even log in to see how everyone is doing. Summary please, who's still in, top and bottom prize money ? What am I missing lol ? :wall

Re: **Poker Tuesday 12th December** "If I go out in 11th in a tourney that pays 10, provided it's a result of a reasonable play with positive expectation, I'm normally pretty proud that I took the PE. I wish I could bring myself to do it more, not less." quote by Guesswest ill look on the bright side:tongue2

Re: **Poker Tuesday 12th December**

finished 8th but was really up against it in the end $40 - im happy and it was the BEST freeroll ive ever had the pleasure to play in. Great banter, great players and great fun!!!
Enjoyed it as well Frisky - finished 5th for $80. Lost with AA against K8 - KK on flop. Beenie went out 6th by the way the daft bugga!!! :lol

Re: **Poker Tuesday 12th December** Played last two $50 freerolls on checknraise and nowhere near the money. Hadn't realised there was leaderboard element. Few guys at top well away but looks as if a few high finishes can lead to chance of a wsop place. Not huge expenses though so might need to save up if got to get to vegas. :hope

Re: **Poker Tuesday 12th December**

Played last two $50 freerolls on checknraise and nowhere near the money. Hadn't realised there was leaderboard element. Few guys at top well away but looks as if a few high finishes can lead to chance of a wsop place. Not huge expenses though so might need to save up if got to get to vegas. :hope
I hate the site - can't get on with it at all :@