VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

rippyuk

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

did anyone else get any of the freebies scattered about? i got a cd wallet and a pen! haha geordies! scavengers!
Remember nabbing a cd wallet at some point, but lost it later on in my drunken state :) Just gone out AK hit straight on flop, called by Q10 turn 10 river 10 :wall

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 When i had loads of chips really, really, thought about being a bully... why couldn't i do it?? :( Arses... out in 38th. Why did I start to play, I know he had naff all just couldn't fold A 10 suited.. stupid flop. From then on in had naff all :cry :cry Points some small consolation... kinda but not enough. Gonna go sulk now.

Guest gazza271

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Ha Ha, cant believe that. Not qualified yet this week and so was holding on for dear life last half hour, went down to 1400 chips just as BB of 2400 was about to hit me with 28 left in and ending up finnishing 6th:nana :nana

:\ :@ :@ Aaaaaargh, so frustrating, still haven`t qualified after 3 attempts and just went out as bubble boy. :gimme :@ . Someone, somewhere, somehow is gonna pay!
Me too still to make it to Monday... I know I have to keep trying but aaargh.......... :wall :wall :wall GL to you Soulmaster. I'll be begging for chips soon like I've seen others do... and I swore I'd never do that :tongue2

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Good news - VC have replied re the maxim leaderboard :D Bad news - they think their current leaderboard is 'up to date and correct' :cry Good news (for me) - their 'current and up to date' leaderboard has two new errors which if they look now they should be able to agree as they were from yesterday and monday this week :eyes Bad news (for them) - this is now a personal crusade and I am not dropping it yet. I have asked them to look again and offered to send them my spreadsheet with scores commencing 29th December ! :@ Anyway, my increasingly pointless top 40 is below. I am back in my top 10 and now need to stay there for longer than just a few hours ! :rollin (leaderboard deleted)

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Aarrgh.............................. :cry :cry :cry Slowly built a little stack..(no sharing when we were down to 3 - devil wouldn't play ball). Then had to slow play a bully when I joined a discon hell table. Next table, think i will need to make a stand at some point. Call with 99 flop comes up 6c 2d 8s. Other guy raises 800.. Me what do i do, think to myself if he has pair he would have raised pre-flop he has stacks of chips, so there i go re-raise all-in. He turns over 10 10. Arses :( out in 125 and still to qualify

Thanks for the welcome guys i joined ages ago but my pc broke n im only after gtting it fix. Oh and I dont even Drink
I think your keyboard is still broken then.
Hey is there any point in me playin in the other qualifiers this week i see that points system but is there any chance id break into the top ten?
Unless you're in the top 100 or so now I don't think you'll catch up in time.

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 id even say top 50, the top 50 now are mega consistant, apart from myself , (as im as eratic as a jack russell on ecstasy), and unless you can play EVERY game, your gonna really struggle. Instead as a good idea for your general sanity and happiness, if i was in your position, id play once a week, qualify in top 27, and then play the monday night final That way, you will still have a life, may win a prize and wont get drawn into 3hr games just so you can gain 5 points on the leaderboard.

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 :welcome Kenjay To have any chance of qualifying, you will need in the region of 30,000 points......there are in the region of 97 games left ..... take the points you've scored so far from 30,000, then divide by 97 to see roughly what you need to score in each and EVERY game from now to have a chance of qualifying ........ if you aren't in the top 50, as suggested, then this will probably be a very large number......

Hey is there any point in me playin in the other qualifiers this week i see that points system but is there any chance id break into the top ten?
:welcome kenjay ,theres no hope at all, i tried last year and started with about same period left ,i was mustard for the complete 2 months ,and still only managed 42nd.the good thing is tho they tend to get rid of a lot of seats near the end ,on bountys and extra tourneys so you have still got a good chance to qualify,so good luck:dude

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Have had an email from the man at VC with overall responsibility for the Maxim Leaderboard. He agrees that my queries are valid but is unsure why the errors are happening, so the official Leaderboard will be unavailable until the issues are resolved. Look for it now and it is "down for essential maintenance" or "down until we can shut up some git from Bradford". So for a few days mine might be the only leaderboard on the net ! Back later ....... :)

Have had an email from the man at VC with overall responsibility for the Maxim Leaderboard. He agrees that my queries are valid but is unsure why the errors are happening, so the official Leaderboard will be unavailable until the issues are resolved. Look for it now and it is "down for essential maintenance" or "down until we can shut up some git from Bradford". So for a few days mine might be the only leaderboard on the net ! Back later ....... :)
WD Run....a God in my book :notworthy I'ts nice to see someone strike a blow for the little man