** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

rippyuk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

Qualied 18th :clap:clap BTW sorry Uber, but happens to us all. Repo Ko'd me a couple nights back. Alls fair in love and poker!! On another note had someone brazenly admitting playing 2 hands in the tourney tonight. Unbelievable!!:@:@
daveo and his 2nd one was it? he was on about it all night again

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Anyone else having problems getting on the site at the moment. Please say it's not just me:cry :cry It worked very first thing. Then about 9.30 seemed to die. Tried my both my PCs still nothing - reloaded software nada. Then thought bugger I need to get to work. Could be an unhappy lunchtime/evening for me.

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Also having the same problem Ronay. Everything seems to be going ok (i.e. software check, loading of images) but then it fails to connect and continually tries to reconnect :wall Have tried this on 2 computers now - same thing on both! As for bounty Mivi, I don't know who it is but will it be the same as last month - get an email informing of who to chase and the date?

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Thanks for that guys.. kinda glad it's not just me. Hmmm.. shame is if it's VC's problem there'll be a nice freeroll kicking off at some point. Why, oh why do I have to work! Must check out this monthly bounty thing, I've never had any e-mails! I saw about it on the site but figured that they'd never got it organised. Oh well, hope to see you at lunch-time:hope

Yeah' date=' saw ya went out early! Was shocked....you must've thought you had a belting hand![/quote'] KK lost out to K6. King and 2 small cards on the flop, he must have thought his TP was good enuff to stick with it. He then proceded to hit runner runner straight. Shame I had a good week last week.

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 right question time.does anyone know any details about the final.how and when will the contact you? my major problem is that i would have to come from belfast and the closer it gets to the final the pricier my flights are gonna be.also do they send you a ticket or is it a reg code from an email. and finally who do i tell that i have changed my address,is it maxim or VC poker? grateful for any help you guys can give me.cheers

Must check out this monthly bounty thing, I've never had any e-mails! I saw about it on the site but figured that they'd never got it organised.
Last year the promise of a monthly bounty did not happen. It was about 2 weeks after it all finished VC sent everybody an email saying there would be a bounty week. There was no WF and, I think only 1 tourney a day for a week. The "bounty" was mopi who I suspect will be again. If my memory serves me right, morl (the jammy git) got the very last seat on the final bounty nite, after much pleading with mopi to go all in. :ok

right question time.does anyone know any details about the final.how and when will the contact you? my major problem is that i would have to come from belfast and the closer it gets to the final the pricier my flights are gonna be.also do they send you a ticket or is it a reg code from an email. and finally who do i tell that i have changed my address' date='is it maxim or VC poker? grateful for any help you guys can give me.cheers[/quote'] hey mal, Ok, last year, we didnt get our tickets til 1 week before the final, in my case i received them on the same day as the final! so its not very well organised, Hopefully this year will be better, it seems so far it is, as the prizes are arriving a few days after the weekly final. If i were you, id ring VC or use manager chat for a contact email, however, i doubt they have the date for the final secured yet, or even a venue, which is a bummer for your flights. Good luck in getting a reply, its not the easiest thing in the world with VC/Maxim. Morls

Last year the promise of a monthly bounty did not happen. It was about 2 weeks after it all finished VC sent everybody an email saying there would be a bounty week. There was no WF and' date=' I think only 1 tourney a day for a week. The "bounty" was mopi who I suspect will be again. If my memory serves me right, morl (the jammy git) got the very last seat on the final bounty nite, after much pleading with mopi to go all in. :ok[/quote'] The cheek!!!!! I had him twice in the same game, 2pair to my strait, in which he folded, and then again later, with my str8 to his pair. I deserved the final seat for my banter throughout the year anyway, if i hadnt have been around, many of you would have probably died through boredom haha. however. when i said all in Mopi, i have a strait, i never once thought he would do it lol

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Is it just me or have they missed out everyone's Monday night final score from the latest maxim leaderboard update? :wall :wall Could be I'm having a blonde moment as it's been a long day but I don't think so! Honestly they've duplicated my worst every score possible! And just to add insult to injury........ Has anyone got the contact details - maybe if we all pester they might listen :@