**November MTT Leg 9** Wed 30th Nov 9pm GMT

GaF

Re: **November MTT Leg 9** Wed 30th Nov 9pm GMT Just a reminder to TQM - you have the right to use the image below as your Avatar for the month of December (if you wish). mtttrophyavatar0rk.jpg And tonights Wooden Sppon winner is kindly "requested" to use the following Avatar for the entire month of December!!! mttspoonavatar1bf.jpg

Re: **November MTT Leg 9** Wed 30th Nov 9pm GMT I'm in for my lap of honour - anyone want to buy a yellow jersey? :lol Mr V, you'll like this one - Piston joined me on the Real Envy table last night and I welcomed him with a cheery ' Evening Smalldick' :rollin Top bloke that he is meant that he took it in the right spirit.:clap Good luck to everyone fighting to avoid the wooden spoon!!:ok Edit. Thanks for the Avatar GAF - I'll display it with pride for December. :cow

Re: **November MTT Leg 9** Wed 30th Nov 9pm GMT Well it's decided I think - Phil, legend of 2 consecutive MTT wins has really fallen from grace and now has a Wooden Spoon to add to his collection....... Can you change your avatar yourself mate, or would you like me to do it for you? ;-}

Re: **November MTT Leg 9** Wed 30th Nov 9pm GMT

WinnerWooden SpoonProfit/Loss
SportingOdds Dollar UpNov-05TheQuietManPhillosify$1181.95
SportingOdds Dollar UpOct-05TheQuietManGazBlades$230.07
Golden Palace $300 Gtd TurboSep-05PhillosifyDub Cee$242.52
Betfair £2+£0.25 ">Betfair £2+£0.25 Aug-05PhillosifyMarek$2.11
Bet365 FreerollsJul-05WFTEPaul Ross

Re: **November MTT Leg 9** Wed 30th Nov 9pm GMT :cheers Had him at one point and contrived to throw it away... after that it was all downhill... eyes were starting to close and I just wanted it over and done with! :zzz $118 is not bad for 3 hours work! :dude

Re: **November MTT Leg 9** Wed 30th Nov 9pm GMT

Well Doen Brael & Gaz plus a big thankyou to the Plow-King and Danno for not showing up so that I avoided the Wooden SPoon
The wooden Spoon was won by Philossify - only those players with at least 3 games under their belts were eligible for the wooden spoon ........