**Poker Monday 28th November**

GaF

Re: **Poker Monday 28th November** Looks like it'll be 4 at the most tonight.:\ Think I'll read a book too, just to alleviate the boredom. :D Just to add. I've had a really nice day today.:ok Got up to the snow (I was working 4am-8am), sat in front of the PC and used some of my bonus money on Nordicbet to play STT's all day. :clap :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Monday 28th November** Got my oldest boy's parents evening tonight - 1st appointment at 18:55, last one at 20:20 so might be a last minute rush to get in the Dollar up. :dude I'll probably be on tilt from the off after listening to the teachers nightmare year trying to get through to the little 'angel'. :loon :loon :loon :loon Good luck to you all, with a special mention to Mr V & PL - one of you must be due to reach the final table on this one!!:hope

Re: **Poker Monday 28th November** I should be in the Dollar up folks, however apologies if I appear rude and don't respond to any chat, I'm playing my second round head-2-head match around the same time. Good luck - let's have another PL winner tonight!!:ok DC

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 28th November** what we going to do about the virgin and dollar up clashing?????? I was going to sit out the start of the dollar up but if i have a good run in the virgin then i'm just going to get "blinded" out. Its a pain not being able to play both at same time. The other thing is i've not done to well in this months dollar up so could be leaving myself open to the wooded spoon! decisions decisions:(

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 28th November**

Gazza - no need to worry about sitting out the dollar up - i almost made it to the final table that way last time.
he he,cheers mind you the way i'm playing at the moment that may well be the best option:cry Just a small note.......somehow i have managed to log into both, I was just playing the safety net until......ah thats another story......but am also logged into virgin so fingers crossed i may well be able to play both sites at the same time,normally i cannot even log into one if logged into the other:hope (SO on desktop and virgin on laptop)

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 28th November** Thanks folks, have had a few bad beats this week (not all bad play by myself) so its nice to get this, a new PB as well which is nice, hopefully GaF managed a screenshot for me,if not i have one but being the complete muppett i am when it comes to puters will struggle to "get it up" ....ahem..... :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow