Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas

GaF

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas could someone actually explain how do we get the answer for the first 3 clues so far ? Cause i didn't really crack any of it and with some lucky punt , i'm in the freeroll . Lots of luck involved there though . which was why i was laughing at the previous page of this thread cause i really got in by the sheer word . "Luck" !

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas

GL Winty :ok Do they publish a leaderboard anywhere so we can track your progress?
I'm in league 2 playing under the screen name of 'Sonador'. In 10th at the mo, but I am going to be playing a lot more in the next few weeks so hopefully the widescreen tv will be mine :) Here is the leaderboard http://www.betfairpromo.com/pokerleaderboards/Tournament_Leaderboards.pdf Here are the prizes http://www2.betfairpoker.com/12plays/12_tournamentsleaderboard.html

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas I missed getting in .... too much booze :beer from my London trip :zzz (hehe) left me very forgettful, then when I got back checked my computer and saw it was full. Never mind .... good luck to all the rest of you.... but if anyone due to circumstances beyond their control finds they can't play then try and coordinate with me when you are about to unregister. :beer