**November MTT Leg 6**Mon 21st Nov 9pm GMT

Jaded

Re: **November MTT Leg 6**Mon 21st Nov 9pm GMT Count me in! Just got back from cheering on my pub quiz team, so missed most of tonight's tourneys - although I had a wonderful moment just before I left, when I called 2 all-in's with 35s. They had 88 and AK, and I hit the flush :)

Re: **November MTT Leg 6**Mon 21st Nov 9pm GMT

I'll be in' date=' although how i'll keep up tonight I have no idea.[/quote'] Agreed - not sure if/when there will be updates. Doing well in Gaming Club, Not bad in the Sun, Betfair about to start - and at 9 DU and Eurolinx - I'm hoping to have 5 sites running :loon

Re: **November MTT Leg 6**Mon 21st Nov 9pm GMT Ditched out by our own Pocket Lady! I had 68s, flop brough 57T (including one of the right suit) and I was shortstacked and desperate, so went all in. She had QQ, and the 4s and 9s were sadly hiding :(

Re: **November MTT Leg 6**Mon 21st Nov 9pm GMT

Will give it another go. Got onto the final table last time out.:dude UP THE POTTERS!!
Oh dear. There goes the neighbourhood.:tongue2 Any way, out in 28th. I think I'll NOT concentrate more often. Apologies to all on my table. The time outs must have done your head in.

Re: **November MTT Leg 6**Mon 21st Nov 9pm GMT 8th place - I'm a disgrace to the Punterslounge!!! :cry :cry I should have thrown away the pocket Queens but the lure of the dollar was too much!!:loon Thanks for all the support and well done to Fenner on his 10th place. (he's an aggressive bugga by the way) :lol :lol See you on Wednesday :dude