blue square free bet freeroll

friskyfitz

Re: blue square free bet freeroll Yeh and most of that stack is mine GaF! :lol That cnut knocked me out first hand when he called my large raise AK with 45o! On the flop I hit my K and he hit a 4. He then called my large bet (how???) before hitting a 5 on the turn and knocking me out! Having give him a mouthful, his response was 'well I won didn't I'! Fcuking muppet! :wall

Guest gazza271

Re: blue square free bet freeroll

Mines there.......£5 added to the balance' date=' and listed as "FREE BET FREE ROLL BONUS : Manual adjustment" in the transaction history........[/quote'] Think i'm being totally stupid........give me an idiots guide as to how to find this please........:$

A bit off topic... Hey.. Know its a bit off topic.. But though. Still has something to do with blue quare. bq-uhh.JPG Can anyone tell me why there is a difference in my account balance?? 202.05$ when i look at my poker balance.. But when im in the My Account option, from poker site.. I shows 170$ availeble.. I could understand if main account was 10$ higher than poker account because of the FREE BET FREE ROLL archievement.. But this just look strange.. As you can see i made some bets earlier today.. When i made those bets, i refreshed both poker and normal account informations.. And both places the availeble money dropped the same amount that i have played for.. So not sure wtf is going on here.. (dont wanna contact live help, if they take 32.05$ from me..) Hope someone know something.. :hope

Re: blue square free bet freeroll

Think you have to wait a certain amount of time to withdraw poker winnings, so th extra $32.05 should show up in your main account in a few days. I may be talking complete rubbish there.
:ok spot on mate... Just checked my poker record.. I won 32.05$ on poker thursday evening.. So that is most likely that.. Just weird its not on the main account 2 days after.. But thanks mate.. :clap