** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Get your chips out for the lads

GaF

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Get your chips out for the lads

Hmmm. I've borrowed my young 'uns, but I don't think it is very good. Watch this space....:hope
currantbuns20or.jpg well well well what have we here. topless pics using a newspaper to cover the current buns up with the current bun;) I can soon 'DELETE' the newspaper and create (using only my imagination;)' whats underneath by usinf photoshop. :lol

_1909236_smallest_book300.jpg Found the book - can see why Valiant doesn't want the picture up......
:nanaIt ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it. :cowIt ain't what you got, it's the style that you show it. :nanaIt ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it. :spankAnd thats what gets results!!

Re: Get your chips out for the lads Hey you lot, never mind about who got farther than who. Take a butchers at this..................

Live PuntersLounge Tourneys

Big Andy`s Record

Played 2

Won 2

Lost 0

That record speaks for itself I reckon.

Good night and God Bless.

I Thank You

:nana

Maybe I'm just too nice, but I reckon if any of the Forum Fishes win tonight's weekly final, then they deserve an immediate free pardon from the Forum Fish tag. Seems only fair.
Sounds fair to me ...... swim fishes swim ......

• 3 months later...

Re: Get your chips out for the lads nice to see this thread they were happy days b4 wife bought wreck of a house for me to do up which takes most of my time away from playing poker, was not how I intended spending the 12.5 grand I got for the mini but hey syill got the vegas trip (with danno hopefully) to look forward to

wife bought wreck of a house for me to do up which takes most of my time away from playing poker' date=' [/quote'] if you are doung major work on the house then make sure you put in tons of LAN cabling or wireless then you'll be able to play poker anywhere from a laptop. Curry - fake stomach problems - play poker from the peace and quiet of the office (aka loo) - (the Saturday morning picking horses style scenario for several of my bro's :rollin ) . Anyway would have thought it more profitable for you to play poker in your spare time and employ someone else to do the house up :clap . If I ever get to the stage of making some decent money out of this lark :hope I'm employing a cleaner!