Get your chips out for the lads

GaF

Re: Get your chips out for the lads

By the way, did anybody else find this the most stressful tournament they've played in? Money's only money, but here we were playing for something really important.
Yes - I really didn't want the forfeit - I mean - look how silly the 6 of them look :lol :lol

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Get your chips out for the lads Jeeez, someone please add to this so the fish tag goes from the main page.........please...........please.............pretty please

Guest gazza271

Re: Get your chips out for the lads This little fishy too........do have evidence,have tried downloading a digi piccie but it says pixle size to big....anyone know how to make the pic smaller ?

Not good enough evidence I'm afraid - we need more.......evidence that can be verified by everyone. Haven't you got a digital camara?
We have, but no wide angle lens I'm afraid......:sad I am so going to suffer for this, but who cares - I came 4th in tonights safety net on Sporting Odds. :ok Won $20 though, so no PB.

:@ Dont think that has worked:@ hate computers!
Well we can click on it to see it - I wasn't going to give it to you, but then the bottle of stella came into view (do sun readers drink Stella :unsure) - but that'll do - we'll give it to you ..... BTW, does the Sun REALLY cost 50p now?

We have, but no wide angle lens I'm afraid......:sad
I would like to point out this post has upset my wife and I am a terrible, terrible person. She has a very, very nice size 8 to 10 figure and in no way needs a wide angle lens for a topless photo*. Pocket Lady, I'm sorry. :$ *Unless she has her mouth open.:lol

I would like to point out this post has upset my wife and I am a terrible, terrible person. She has a very, very nice size 8 to 10 figure and in no way needs a wide angle lens for a topless photo*. Pocket Lady, I'm sorry. :$ *Unless she has her mouth open.:lol
spankie.gifroll.gifbowdown.gif You're forgiven. x

I would like to point out this post has upset my wife and I am a terrible' date=' terrible person. She has a very, very nice size 8 to 10 figure and in no way needs a wide angle lens for a topless photo*.[/quote'] So what you're trying to say is that you HAVE in fact got a suitable camara for the job? :loon

Guest gazza271

nice pic Gaz:ok ......... awful monitor though :lol ;) Do you have to put 50 pence pieces in the back of that every few hours ? :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin ;) ;) ;)
Damn cheek!!!!!!!! no i do not........it just needs winding up every few hours:\

Re: Get your chips out for the lads Did anyone else spot that link appear in Valiants last post .... I didn't until just now :loon You're a great sport Pocket Lady, but I'm afraid it doesn't count - we asked for proof that you played like a Sun Reader, not for proof that you played like a Page 3 Model .... however I can't do that after you did that photo, so I think we can let you off ...... ;) Do you not get to take a topless picture of Valiant as well? ;) Oh boy are you in trouble when Carl finds that picture........