** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Snooker - WSA Grand Prix - starts Sat 8/10

Re: Snooker - WSA Grand Prix - starts Sat 8/10 Well I am stunned to see Hawkins @ 5.10 to beat Ronnie! :eek Hawkins is absolutely flying, make no mistake about that and he is a little unfortunate to meet Ronnie for the second time in his second semi final in a ranking tourny. However, he can beat him and is playing even better than last time they met, when Ronnie won 6-4 after leading 4-1. Ronnie had to hit a 140 in the last frame such was the Hawkins comeback. I really feel Hawkins can take him and the price is huge. 10pts Win Hawkins to beat O'Sullivan @ 5.10 Betfair

Re: Snooker - WSA Grand Prix - starts Sat 8/10

Hawkins loses 6-5. :sad
That's twice in a row you've been robbed. You certainly found lots of value though! I'm going to give the final a miss. I'd like to back Higgins if the odds are good, but I just get the feeling it's Ronnie's tournament.

Anyone know how well John Higgins is playing? I feel if he beats Mculloch he will get at leat semis as only the overated Murphy stands in his way is 14/1 a value bet on Betfair???
A 14/1 tip that is going to pay at least the each way and not a well done in-site things dont change in this place once again its not what you tip its who TIPPING that counts, top site but if no apreciation is ever given out then your going to lose a lot of good traders/gamblers. From Joe the man who makes the bookies shit there Y fronts........

Re: Snooker - WSA Grand Prix - starts Sat 8/10 Was it actually a tip anyway Joe, it was a question if you look and to call Shaun Murphy overrated is laughable. Very childish behaviour this "Why haven't I been noticed" I say again, look above and watch the scroller, you'll see plenty of people on there, are they all arse lickers?

Originally Posted by joe mavis Anyone know how well John Higgins is playing? I feel if he beats Mculloch he will get at leat semis as only the overated Murphy stands in his way is 14/1 a value bet on Betfair???
Joe - tbh I never realised you were actually posting it as a tip - don't get me wrong, but starting with a question "Anyone know how well John Higgins is playing?" and ending with a triple question mark was rather an invitation for further discussion / asking for advice???;)

Re: Snooker - WSA Grand Prix - starts Sat 8/10 I fancied Higgins to do well especially with the kind draw he got, was looking for some extra confidence from fellow people to back up my hunch oh well 14/1 winner for me anyway. As for Murphy I think he was very very lucky to win the World championships last year, and would not be suprised to see him fade out of the top 16 in the next couple of years. He has already started moaning about not getting the best tables and about all the 'kicks he is getting' my point about arse licking is you tip two 5/1 losers Mr Ross and everyone is saying well done.My 14/1 and nothing said. This place is supposed to be a community and I get the feeling people including myself are not made to feel welcome, we must iron out this clicky atmosphere here as this would make the punterslounge a much more friendly and profitable place, just my opinion for what its worth, but I bet (no pun intended) many others would agree. Joe Mavis

Re: Snooker - WSA Grand Prix - starts Sat 8/10 Look around Joe, you're the only one with this view. Nobody is arse licking, had you tipped 2 5/1 shots that lost by a single frame, you get the same reaction on any forum, it is unlucky. Go talk to a few newbies Joe and get their opinions, I get emails and PM's all the time saying what a great feel the site has, just because somebody didn't blow your trumpet for you once or twice means nothing. Had you actually come back and given us an update on either of the bets then people would have commented, but it was so far back in the thread, people were more concentrated on what was going on at present, not 30 posts ago.

Re: Snooker - WSA Grand Prix - starts Sat 8/10 It was the same situation though Joe, it was so far back in the thread and you hadn't posted about it after that everyone had forgot, but at the end of the day you should get the most satisfaction anyway without anyone "bigging you up" although it's always nice to see someone doing it. I can show you 3 tips on the footy at the weekend that were all winners I posted on here and on another forum that were all winners and I didn't get 1 "well done" but I didn't care, because if everyone was saying "well done" after each winner, it would get very tiresome. Maybe if you got involved a bit more in the thread after the early post, ie Higgins into the quarters now, people would then have their memory jogged but people are betting on loads of sports not just one thread, so their memory is of the present not the past so much. ;)

Re: Snooker - WSA Grand Prix - starts Sat 8/10 Fair do's Paul I think we both have a valid point at the end of the day its the winnings that pay the guy on the till in Tesco's not the pats on the backs. Did not mean to come across as a w*nker just get peed off when status gets respect and honest hard work gets nought if you know what I mean.