** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Sunday 19th May 🐎

Posted (edited)

Dirtyoldtown                                                       5 15 Nmk               1/40th of a pt ew   18/1

The Coffee Pod                                                   5 45 Nmk/              1/40th of a pt ew   18/1

Watch My Tracer                                                5 45 Nmk/              1/40th of a pt ew   40/1

Ziggys Phoenix                                                   6 45 Nmk/              1/40th of a pt ew    36/1      - Won

Edited by black rabbit

4 hours ago, Hotspur88 said:

Info...

1545 Newmarket Megaphone 8/1 1pt e/w (advised e/w as Ancient Truth is apparently very good).

This was given a very educational ride. Straight in the tracker and will be backed NTO 100%

I had a 2pt win single on Ancient at 5/2 so happy days 👌🏼

Posted (edited)

Personally played 6pts today as I had a 2pt win on Ancient at 5/2. I mentioned it in my original post that it was apparently very good but forgot to say I'd had 2pts 🤣🤦🏼‍♂️. So I'm happy despite only 1 winner from 3 to come away with 1pt profit. 

I will however record as a 4pt loss on here as it's my own fault for not putting it up. 

It also further supports the idea of just backing info 2pt win as today's came nowhere and that's happened a few times. It will however be going in the tracker as it was given a very educational ride in my eyes. 

P/L = +7.9pts

Edited by Hotspur88

6 hours ago, black rabbit said:

Dirtyoldtown                                                       5 15 Nmk               1/40th of a pt ew   18/1

The Coffee Pod                                                   5 45 Nmk/              1/40th of a pt ew   18/1

Watch My Tracer                                                5 45 Nmk/              1/40th of a pt ew   40/1

Ziggys Phoenix                                                   6 45 Nmk/              1/40th of a pt ew    36/1

ziggy from the clouds 😀     just had to have few more "sheckles" on when he drifted to 60"s +

6 hours ago, black rabbit said:

Ziggys Phoenix                                                   6 45 Nmk/              1/40th of a pt ew    36/1      - Won

66/1 winner , hope you had b.o.g . 

Very well done 👏x 66 👍

1 minute ago, calva decoy said:

Very well done 👏x 66 👍

i punt with a  "black Market bookmaker " have done for 20 odd years 🙂  but its normaly in my favour the odd's i get

and i did go back in and had few more sheckles when i seen the drift ( i always do if they drift )  thanks

5 minutes ago, calva decoy said:

Very well done 👏x 66 👍

Just now, black rabbit said:

i punt with a  "black Market bookmaker " have done for 20 odd years 🙂  but its normaly in my favour the odd's i get

and i did go back in and had few more sheckles when i seen the drift ( i always do if they drift )  thanks

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

Fantastic selection, I normally have a small bet on yours but forgot today, the draw of the beer garden was too much for me, that was an expensive pint !

3 minutes ago, black rabbit said:

i would have been distracted by the beer garden also mike 😀    hopefully we can make up for it in the coming weeks 🍻  go well pal

Edited by black rabbit

8 hours ago, black rabbit said:

Congratulations 👏🏼💥

Fantastic pick 👍🏼

1 hour ago, black rabbit said:

i would have been distracted by the beer garden also mike 😀    hopefully we can make up for it in the coming weeks 🍻  go well pal

Great pick rabbit same as Michael on the piss all day missed it don’t spend it in the cat house bad for you 😂😂

14 hours ago, black rabbit said:

Congratulations. 🏇.