** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Saturday 18th May

1 minute ago, Hotspur88 said:

Shame I didn't get the 8s as it's just finished 2nd quite comfortably and I would have backed e/w. 1st and 2nd both good horses but can't help but feel that was an extremely soft ride! 

Probably just needed the run, money back next time 😁

Mixed bag today...

Inertia no good = 1pt lost

Desert Hero really disappointing = 3pts lost 

Blessed Honour an unlucky 2nd and I missed the 8s so would have 100% backed e/w for a small profit (nevermind) = 2pts lost

Maw Lam a lovely 14/1 winner = 18.8pts returned

Dr Lockdown just very meh (was a new info contact who has gone straight in the 🗑 🤣 = 2pts lost

Overall 10pts staked and 18.8pts returned for a profit of 8.8pts.

Current P/L = +11.9pts

27 minutes ago, FatandHappy1970 said:

Thoroughly enjoyed today at Newbury. I have to agree with @Hotspur88 DESERT HERO unfathomably bad. SONNY LISTON superb so well done to those that backed him. AUDIENCE was good but did it say more about the others fitness than him? Anyway a good day was had by all. Justin. 🏇.

I had Audience top rated with my speed figures on good going but ended up backing Witch Hunter who had the best speed figure overall

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

I had Audience top rated with my speed figures on good going but ended up backing Witch Hunter who had the best speed figure overall

Hiya.

The only Speed Figures I saw @MCLARKE was the Bookies racing to get all their profits from the race into their satchels! Justin. 🏇.