BILLY HILLS NAP TABLE - May 2024

10 minutes ago, waggy said:

Congratulations to Michael Clarke for winning the Most Winners title this month. With 23 winners from 28 selections up to now it's an impressive total. 

Thank you. I need the next 2 to beat @Alastair's record.

I should have had 24 from 29 but I posted 1 winning nap on the wrong day.

image.png

14 hours ago, waggy said:

Congratulations to Michael Clarke for winning the Most Winners title this month. With 23 winners from 28 selections up to now it's an impressive total. 

Well done @waggy, you beat me to it! I had the feeling @MCLARKE was finding it hard to compliment HIMSELF every time he put up the Most Winners Table being the modest kinda-guy that he seems and of course, it's always better when someone else pats you on the back! So well done Micheal, well deserved. :clap

10 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

It all comes down to the ladies in a Pro / Am event at Tramore in the last at 8/15

Didn't quite last home, serves me right for posting a winning selection on the wrong date earlier in the month

8 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Didn't quite last home, serves me right for posting a winning selection on the wrong date earlier in the month

It's tough at the top, Michael ! With only 30 days in June I doubt the record will go this month leaving July,August and October as possibles this year - although October can be very difficult.

3 hours ago, Alastair said:

It's tough at the top, Michael ! With only 30 days in June I doubt the record will go this month leaving July,August and October as possibles this year - although October can be very difficult.

Yep, I don't think I'll be going for it in June unless I get off to a very good start.

July and August are reputed to be good for favourites so they could be the optimum months.

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

Yep, I don't think I'll be going for it in June unless I get off to a very good start.

July and August are reputed to be good for favourites so they could be the optimum months.

Yes, my 24 winners came in July last year.