Racing Chat - Friday 26th April

Tightenourbelts 6:10 Chepstow (5/1 bet365). Things haven't gone to plan since impressive win at Ludlow, but did run well behind Hermes Allen and Nickleback at Newbury. Got the 1st at Cheltenham wrong and the trainer said he lost confidence before pulling up. Had a couple of months off then a spin over hurdles so hopefully confidence is restored. Running off 134 now and looks a mid 140's horse to me if back to form and this is much easier than taking on Il Est Francais 😋

3pts win 5/1 

Smashed into 6/4 but woeful effort, confidence not back or something else wrong with it.

P/L: -7.3pts

Edited by yossa6133

3.35 Sandown - PORTLAND 11/1 eway bet3654th , no returns but ran on really well at the end , have put in tracker next 3 runs hopefully over 12f which would really suit .

Has had a prior run unlike most of today's rivals over 7f & on heavy blowing the cobwebs away , today's faster surface & extra 3f trip should suit .

ITV showing races from Sandown & Perth , I'm surprised @TheBrigadier hasn't done one of his excellent write ups , hope all's ok .

Edited by calva decoy

Hi all, some TV racing this afternoon 🐎 ........sooo have a little play i think and see what lovely meg and Jason think about it 🤞 .......

Main bet 'we' hopeful 👌 as some trainers have to target early season prizes before the 'big guns' get up & running!.....🐎 👍 stayed on to WIN

We off to Newmarket next weekend to see/stay with friends for Guineas meeting, and now have some nice winnings to play with 👌 

Sandown 1.15           Tan Rapido  9/1 EW                 Hedge Fund  6/1 

Perth 1.30                Mack the Man   4/1                 Rascal   9/2  

Sandown 1.50         Cracking Gold  5/1                    Blue lemons  9/1  EW    2nd   10/1

Don 1.58                  Ratafia  5/2                                Warrior Square   9/1  EW

Perth 2.05            Tom Cody  8/1 EW     3rd                    Bretney  12/1 EW     WON      

Sandown  2.25       Okeechobee  7/2    (main bet )     WON  💷    

Sandown 3.00       Charyn  9/4   ( hear is fit to win early big prize )         WON    running on last 100/150m to win nicely

Arabian Crown Wins and off to the Derby @ 6/1 ish ......worth taking that now maybe at least EW 🤞 .... IF City of Troy is Aidens Frankel !?

then 5/4 now for Derby looks big...... we know on 1st JUNE 🐎

Edited by Brahmin

17 minutes ago, Deano james said:

I get that you have a lot of winners but why don't you share by posting your tips before the races brahaim or are you posting them and I'm missing them 🤔 

Do you actually back everything that other people post on here or just certain individuals ?