** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Non-League Predictions - 23rd March

Rushall v Darlington
I'm amazed that Darlington aren't favourites for this. I don't really need to go over the respective sides recent form as I have written plenty on both recently and hopefully it will be more money made on backing Darlington as they look a fantastic bet.

Chippenham v Welling
Both sides that are doing well at the moment and Chippenham got an injury time winner on Wednesday night in a win over Taunton. Welling though I think are playing better at the moment and have only lost once in their last 10 games and that was an unfortunate defeat against Farnborough. Now they have drawn more games in that time and they drew again on Tuesday night, but that was a good point at Hampton and I think they are overpriced to get the 3 points here.

Torquay v Hampton & Richmond
Torquay's improved form did not last long and they have had 2 awful defeats the last twice against Taunton and Tonbridge. The loss of the 10 points hasn't seemed to spur the players on at all with those efforts and Hampton are better than those two sides and they have only lost once in their last 10. They look a fair bet to me.

Prices from Thursday midday

Darlington 4pts @ 2/1 with Skybet, Paddy Power, William Hill, Betfair and Betfred (take up to 11/10)
Welling 1pt @ 21/10 with William Hill and Bet365 (take up to 7/4)
Hampton 2pts @ 6/4 with William Hill, Betfred and Bet365 (take up to 11/10)