SPEED RATINGS

@MCLARKE Have you noticed any difference between the pattern races and the H/Caps? based on your Ascot ratings?

Also did you miss out on anything by your bandwidth on odds ie concentrating on between 7/2 - 8/1 (or whatever it was)?

Did you answer the aw v turf conundrum?

This Chelmsford race is worth consideration.

Cool hoof Luke came 4th 80/1 early price Coventry

Brian came 3rd at 28/1 in the Chesham.

image.png

19 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

@MCLARKE Have you noticed any difference between the pattern races and the H/Caps? based on your Ascot ratings?

Also did you miss out on anything by your bandwidth on odds ie concentrating on between 7/2 - 8/1 (or whatever it was)?

image.png

There is a horse running Saturday that has similar stats to Brian ...74 72 .....that ran at chelm in a maiden recently and is 12/1 wh ...for a listed race at Newmarket 215 Saturday ....SUNSHINE STATE .....might make it interesting if ground stays quick ???

4 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

There is a horse running Saturday that has similar stats to Brian ...74 72 .....that ran at chelm in a maiden recently and is 12/1 wh ...for a listed race at Newmarket 215 Saturday ....SUNSHINE STATE .....might make it interesting if ground stays quick ???

The race Sunshine state won i actually better rated the 2nd Cyclonite so if your correct then Cyclonite needs adding to your notebook. Had a quick look at the Newmarket race first impression (not rated the race yet) is that the Prescott horse Miss El Fundi is standout if you look at its R Ascot run 33/1 is an ew  gift if it runs.

17 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

The race Sunshine state won i actually better rated the 2nd Cyclonite so if your correct then Cyclonite needs adding to your notebook. Had a quick look at the Newmarket race first impression (not rated the race yet) is that the Prescott horse Miss El Fundi is standout if you look at its R Ascot run 33/1 is an ew  gift if it runs.

Problem is there's a lot of rain coming next few days ...so I doubt they'll get their ground (faster than 7.5)....very much doubt it 

On 6/24/2024 at 10:06 AM, Zilzalian said:

image.png

In total there were 9 winners from 78 runners and a profit of 11 points for the non handicaps. For the handicaps there were 2 winners from 57 selections with a loss of 12 points.

The odds range I am using reduced the number of selections from 135 to 14 with a profit of 25 points, in reality because it was Royal Ascot I ignored the odds range to ensure I had bets in most races. This resulted in less profit (but more fun).

At the moment I am concentrating on turf races. I may look at the AW when the turf season ends.

Interestingly i also top rated Oakley Boy in the 245 but it was a bit disappointing (pulled hard) FTO winner against some fair figures in the strong fav sergio, tanager and the Balding horse Brighton Boy that showed good form behind Ascot pick Pentle  bay.

Caburn the winner might be above average. (one for the formies)

Edited by Zilzalian