** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Non-League Predictions - 16th March

Some brief thoughts for today.

Eastleigh v Rochdale
I think we were a bit unlucky with Woking on Tuesday night and I am happy to take Rochdale on again with Eastleigh who I think can get back to winning ways here.

York v Aldershot
As we know Aldershot aren't always trustworthy away from home, but they are better than York who were hammered 5-1 on Tuesday night at Altrincham. Their fans already want the new manager to go and hopefully it is an away win.

Darlington v Peterborough Sports
Happy to go with Darlington again at a shade of odds on as they continue to look a much better side than their league position suggests.

Kings Lynn v Rushall Olympic
I'm surprised the home side aren't odds on here to be honest and they rate a confident selection.

Dartford v Maidstone
A local derby which always adds a hint of caution, but Dartford continue to be in dreadful form and Maidstone are much better than them. They should be odds on for me.

Hemel Hempstead v Hampton & Richmond
Hemel have got Dartford's old manager in, but they continue to be poor and Hampton have found their form again.

Prices from 9am Saturday

Eastleigh 1pt @ 8/5 with SKybet and BetVictor (take up to 5/4)
Aldershot 1pt @ 13/10 with most bookies (take up to 11/10)
Darlington 2pts @ 10/11 with wiyth most bookies (take up to 4/5)
Kings Lynn 4pts @ 13/10 with Skybet, Paddy Power, Betfair and BetVictor (take up to 5/6) 
Maidstone 2.5pts @ 23/20 with Bet365, Betfred, Skybet and BetVictor (take up to 10/11)
Hampton & Richmond 2pts @ 11/8 with most bookies (take up to 11/10)