** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Superleague & NRL Predictions > 7th - 10th March

Initial thoughts on Super League:

- Moving quickly on Leeds -1.5 could be a wise move given Leigh will be without Edwin Ipape, John Asiata and Tom Briscoe, who are their key players, though do have Tom Amone back. 

- Wigan -23.5 is probably a given. On a dry track (at the minute) and a well maintained pitch, they should rack up a score against London, who did put in a spirited performance at Hull. 

Despite a low-scoring 12-4 loss to St Helens last week there were times when Leigh's fluency towards Charnley's left wing started to show. They were without Ipape and Asiata then too, so there could be more of the same in better conditions and in front of a home crowd tonight. In those moves for me it was Ricky Leutele who stood out, making 3 or 4 decent half breaks. I think he's worth a punt to score this evening. Best price is 3/1.

23 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Burgess 2/1 looks big in tonight's game and taken 11/4 Metcalf for Warriors tomorrow morning (3/1 in a place).

A non-runner last night and a winner this morning. I'll take that!

2 in each game tonight and I've covered the 12 cross-game doubles. Percival 5/2 and Welsby 6/4 for Saints, Charnley 7/5 and Handley 11/10 at Leigh and Swift 5/4 and Wallis 8/5 for Huddersfield.

Russell 5/4 and Gutherson 13/8 for Eels tomorrow morning and Ravalawa 6/4 for Dragons.