** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Non-League Predictions - Boxing Day

Darran

Dagenham & Redbridge v Eastleigh
Granted Eastleigh have not always been great away from home this season, but Dagenham continue to put some very limp performances in at home and as I highlighted in Saturday's preview even lost to Wealdstone in their last home game. I'm sure Paul McCallum will be keen to get on the scoresheet given he used to be at Dagenham and he continues to be in fine form. I'd be even more confident if Eastleigh had been better on their travels, but the price makes little sense to me and looks the best bet of Boxing Day.

Ebbsfleet v Bromley
Bromley should have won with ease last night, but a mix of good defending and not being clinical enough cost them. Play like that again and they should eat an Ebbsfleet side who are struggling for wins. I don't think there is a huge amount in the price, but enough for me to play.

Dover v Aveley
Granted Dover have won just once all season and they have picked up 11 draws, but I am happy to continue opposing Aveley and Dover are surely going to edge a game at some point given how close they are from gaining the 3 points.

Havant & Waterlooville v Farnborough
Farnborough have only won once away all season and they were very lucky to get 3 points on Saturday against Braintree. Their goal was a penalty and they created little else whereas Braintree's xG was 2.05. Havant were unfortunate not to pick something up at Truro as it was a 30 yard wonder strike which proved to be the only goal of the game. Back at home I think they can get back to winning ways.

Torquay v Truro
Torquay had a few players missing on Saturday and were poor losing at Chelmsford. Their home form has been strong to be fair and they might well bounce back, but with Truro in picking up wins I will take a chance that they can pull off a victory.

Eastleigh 2pts @ 11/5 with Bet365 and Betfred (take up to 6/4)
Bromley 1pt @ 23/20 with Bet365, Paddy Power, Betfair and Betfred (take up to Evs)
Dover 1pt @ 15/8 with Paddy Power, Betfair and Betfred (Skybet are 2/1 and take up to 6/4)
Havant 2pts @ 6/4 with Paddy Power, Betfair and Betfred (Skybet are 13/8 and take up to 11/10)
Truro 1pt @ 13/5 with Skybet, Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 11/5)

Prices from 3pm Christmas Eve

Eastleigh 2pts @ 11/5 with Bet365 and Betfred (take up to 6/4)
Bromley 1pt @ 23/20 with Bet365, Paddy Power, Betfair and Betfred (take up to Evs)
Dover 1pt @ 15/8 with Paddy Power, Betfair and Betfred (Skybet are 2/1 and take up to 6/4)
Havant 2pts @ 6/4 with Paddy Power, Betfair and Betfred (Skybet are 13/8 and take up to 11/10)
Truro 1pt @ 13/5 with Skybet, Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 11/5)