** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

First Goalscorer Strategy

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

Our results differ for last goalscorer, not sure if I've missed one or you've got a rogue one? I have 5, Kane, Nunez, Ronaldo, Kane again and Mbappe. Who's the other one?

I have Hernandez from the Columbus Crew game on 25th November.  It was in the 118th minute, would that have counted with Bet365?  

3 minutes ago, alexcaruso808 said:

I have Hernandez from the Columbus Crew game on 25th November.  It was in the 118th minute, would that have counted with Bet365?  

No, (unless they've got a generous concession I'm unaware of). Bets are for 90 minutes only plus any added stoppage time but wouldn't extend to goals scored in extra time.

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

That was last time! I think he just assisted the ET winner last night.

You're right again!  Something else, I didn't realise PSG were playing and Mbappe scored first, and he would have been a bet for me !!  😂.  

I'm gonna give this a break until after Christmas - too much going on at the minute trying to get things organised.  Good luck!

6 minutes ago, alexcaruso808 said:

I didn't realise PSG were playing and Mbappe scored first, and he would have been a bet for me !!

5/2 I think, I'd have played him at 3/1 for the "place" element. Did Barcola anytime at 4/1; subbed off after 12 minutes as a result of the red card! :eyes