** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

First Goalscorer Strategy

10 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Yeah I used to use that but switched to Libre Office which I marginally prefer. Let’s see if there are any bets over the weekend now it’s back to domestic action.

I have Ronaldo lined up for later, his odds are a little low so I placed the bet now.   I expect them to drop if he is in the lineup.

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 10.12.29.png

So here's a dilema - there is a Atletico Mineiro v Gremio game tonight and I am following three players as first goalscorers, Hulk, Paulinho and Suarez.  Problem is they are all playing!!  Who to pick?  Atletico are the favourites and that would steer me away from picking Suarez to score for Gremio, which leaves Hulk and Paulinho.  Hulk is the favourite to score first, followed by Paulinho.  

3 hours ago, alexcaruso808 said:

Haaland has scored first in his last 4 / 5 matches.   I wonder if you blindly bet him to score first in each game would you make or lose money over a season?  Maybe something to consider for 2024 / 2025 season! 

I make it that’s he’s scored first in 5 of his 20 starts this season which I’d imagine would be loss making. I doubt you’d get 3/1 on average. You could see whether he hit a higher percentage last season.

19 hours ago, harry_rag said:

I make it that’s he’s scored first in 5 of his 20 starts this season which I’d imagine would be loss making. I doubt you’d get 3/1 on average. You could see whether he hit a higher percentage last season.

Maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea then  😂

Last night's results - Haaland didn't score first, but scored in the second half.  

Mbappe didn't score first, but did score last with a penatly in the 98th minute!

E5322D2C-3790-4EFF-8C7C-D9052F0B3D61_4_5005_c.jpeg