** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NFL Week 10 - Predictions

harry_rag

2 prices of interest in this week's curtain raiser; Thielen at 9/4 and Moore at 11/5.

I've played the former as looks decent on stats but I think Moore is a swerve. Rookie QB plays again and he's yet to have scored a TD in 4 games where that's been the case. No play unless there's a drift or I get better on the exchange.

Week 9 Results

Close but no cigar it could have been oh so different. Browns (27-0) and Raiders (30-6) easily beat the spread. The Saints won by seven but this could easily have been ten. In the final minutes a Saints field goal attempt came back off the upright. Tampa Bay just lost to Houston Bay 39-37, with C.J. Stroud, throwing TD pass with just six seconds left to seal the win. Finally, The Patriots led 17-10 before succumbing to a 17-20 defeat. 

Picks 5 Won 2 Lost 3, Staked 30 points, Returned Nil points for a loss of 30.00 points.

ATS YTD record

Picks 45 = W24 D3 L18 - staked 270.00 points – returned 776.59 points resulting in a 2023 seasonal profit of +506.59 points

1. New England Patriots to win ATS -3.5 points @ Evens - Patriots lose 20-17 = LOST

The Patriots have a 2-6 record but these losses have been against above average teams (Dolphins (twice), Eagles, Saints and Cowboys). Washington has recently sold their best two players and their young QB has been sacked 40 times already this season. The Patriots defence will feast. Even when the Patriots offense has been struggling, the defence has usually still been good, but not in this game.

2. Browns to win ATS -8.0 points @ 10/11 - Browns win 27-0 = WON

The tough Browns team are at home in the cold against a poor Arizona Cardinals team. The Cardinals have one of the worst defences in the NFL. Easy win, The Browns surrendered just 58 yards.

3. Las Vegas Raiders to win ATS -1.5 points @ 10/11 – Raiders win 30-6 = WON

Week 7 results I wrote:

“The Raiders have some quality players including Davante Adams, Maxx Crosby, Jacobi Meyers, Roberts Spillane and Chandler Jones. If they play to their best they can make the playoffs. Raiders had an extremely poor performance. They are not playing for this manager”.

They have now sacked their manager and I am expecting these quality players to be fully motivated. As expected, the Raiders looked like a completely different team.

4. Saints to win ATS -8.5 points @ 10/11 – Saints only win by seven = LOST

The Saints won for us last week, so I will roll with them again at home against the Bears. Saints won a game they should have won by double digits. Were they looking ahead and saving themselves for the Vikings game?

5. Tampa Bay Bucs to win 5/4 Moneyline – Tampa lose 37-39 in a close one. = LOST

The Bucs have lost their last three games however these were against the Bills, Falcons and Lions, so no disgrace there. The Texans started the season well thanks to great plays by rookie QB C.J.Stroud. However with film now available teams are beginning to work him out. Tampa did not watch the films.  He broke the NFL rookie record by throwing for 470 yards. He also threw five TD passes.

Week 10 Picks

1. 49Ers ATS -3.0 points @ 10/11

After week 5 the 49Ers were 5-0 and top of most power rankings. Injuries to Debo Samuels, Christian McCaffrey and others, has seen the 49Er’s stutter recently. With players due back after a break week, I expect to see a rejuvenated 49Ers team.

2. Lions to win ATS -3.0 points @ 10/11

The Lions continue to excel. The Chargers are one dimensional and struggled to beat the Jets. 

3. Steelers to win ATS -3.0 points @ 5/6

The Steelers are hard to beat. I can’t image Jordan Love having a comfortable time in Pittsburg.

4. Bengals to win ATS -7.0 points @ 1/1

Last week rookie QB C.J.Stroud had a record breaking performance. It will be difficult for him to repeat particularly in the “Jungle”. Joe Burrow will show who is, the elite QB.

5. Saints to win ATS -2.5 points @ 5/6

Vikings stand in QB Joshua Dobbs had a fairy tale debut beating the Falcons. He will not find it so easy against the Saints.

Bet:

10 x 1 point trebles

5 x 3 point 4 timers

5 point accumulator

30 points staked

All prices Bet365

Thursday Night Football's bet builder got 2 out of the 3 legs required.

Last week, I underestimated how rubbish the Carolina Panthers are this season as they lost leaving the season totals so far as,

Home Teams: 3/8, P/L: -3.57pts

Away Teams: 3/6, P/L: +3.30pts

One Selection this week for the Home Teams with:

Las Vegas Raiders 1.95 Bet365

I like the angle @PercyP pointed out the other week in that the Raiders are newly motivated under their new coach and I fancy them to carry on the momentum again in this week's game against the New York Jets.

Meh, only 1 bet running out of 5 running after tds.

Need jackson and Edwards to score a td and ravens win.

49ers bets beat and bengals mixon 1st td.

Aiyuk td up in acca though.

Also put on bengals, 49ers, ravens -2.5, seattle and dallas -13.5

Couple. Of free bets opening up so may use for 9ish games and early am game.

Dallas bets for later on.

Dallas -9.5, 32 pts, pollard 1st tm td and ferguson any

Dallas -10.5, cooks and pollard tds, Prescott 162 yds+, 1 pass td and Aubrey x2 ep

On 11/13/2023 at 4:57 PM, harry_rag said:

Just chucking my weekly Epic Odds boost as a dart at the last game of the week. Waste not, want not! Diggs and Allen both to score a TD and Allen to throw at least one interception at 16/1.

Just a Diggs TD short of a nice winner there. 2 out of 4 on the anytime TDs so a tiny profit/break even sort of week.