Racing chat Monday 9th October

Here we go traverse law of physics and free energy all influence the picks here the top weights could be out of the reach of the rest and the field is cut adrift potentially by a big break in the line. Sexy rexy dips out along with a runner expected to go well.

bear claws 

bear claws 

Peripeteia

Abstrac

Abstract

all hold strong claims and should make up the first three home.

there is good Irish form in there 
Combination tricast

ABSTRACT 

EACH WAY

PERPETIA

WIN

Edited by Sporting Sam

3 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

730 wolv 

Tallulah myla. 8.0

Cinque Verde. 7.9 

Cluedo.  7.5 

Weird one ....I have cinque Verde within 1lb of the fav .....yes the fav might progress but he's 5/2 and cinque is 10/1!!......I'll try 5pt Ew and hope the 8 go to post 

Just for info .....when I rate races the computer also flags ...dark horses ....i.e horses which are out of form but very capable of winning ,( conditions ..weights ...etc ) ....reason in mentioning is because ..atrium who beat me in Saturday's big race was computers dark horse selection and there have been other races where the dark horse has placed or won at usually big prices because they are kinda out of form .....so when I rate in future I'll also post dark horses that are flagged just for interest ☺️

Boom but not quite boom I hate when the each way runners don’t come in but that is winner thirty five in eight days. Get to the forty then I can relax.

Peripeteia

won on this card in the lucky last on the corresponding card last year and was way below his winning marks here the only course and distance winner too so had every right to win.

@Richard Westwood

I’ll have a good look at your race and thanks for the heads up about the ratings.

Edited by Sporting Sam

Wolverhampton 1900

GOD OF FIRE

is the 

DRAW DATA HORSE

PROTECTED GUEST

Both each way

god of fire went for home a long way out and the issue there is it’s a lonely place out front when you strike for home early having been held up. Didn’t look like lasting home and swallowed up in the straight.

Edited by Sporting Sam

Wolverhampton 1930
This is a different race to the one tallulah myia and cinque verde met.

the handicapper hasn’t been kind to either horse but cinque verde remains on the right side of that rival. Tallulah has gone up four pounds and is yet to back up a win but this isn’t a penalty and may be able to take the hit in stride.

Cinque verde

each way

tallulah myia

win

cinque verde remains above last winning mark but looks progressive.

last year’s  sprint race in the card was a fillies race and draw data farmed from that affair may be quite inaccurate but using data from last year’s card hasn’t hurt too much thus far tonight yielding a winner from two races.

Draw data horse

Tallulah miya 

STRYDER EACH WAY 

BERNIE THE BEAR

WIN

Stryder and Bernie the bear stand out to me and they’ve top and bottom weight.

bernie win here on last visit and Richard fahey looks well treated but stryder runs for second time over trip on debut for new yard and this is a drop in class 

just the one winner but a better win ratio to race today.

one closer to forty winners and I hope to land the few remaining tomorrow using the K.I.S.S. System.

I love doing the last race anywhere. Not because it’s the getting out stakes, but lots of trainers plan for that particular race. Lots of the factors you need to look for occur in the last race. One trick  jockey /trainer. Dropping back to winning mark. Stewards report, handicap debut, headgear. Trainer trace. Longest traveller. Long absence. Turned out within a week of being a non runner. Seven day winners. Carrying penalties. Stepping up in trip. Dropping down in trip, class . Top bottom middle. And the physics.  Free energy, traverse law  negatives/ positives. They happen of course in every race but all of those factors  (and more) are condensed into the final race. Typically a software update finished my interest in tonight’s last and daytime involvement  was limited to two events. With the flat reaching it’s Autumn  this week, expect a last race bonanza starting tomorrow hopefully. 

Edited by Sporting Sam

1 Stateside selection 

23:09 Presque Isle Downs

Drawn in stall one 

Tiz Tact Toe

win

Is a multiple yard switcher on his sixth or seventh fresh start.

Has the distinction of winning twice before on a switch and last won on first of five runs for latest yard. Kept up to work in the last month, but all runs above the mile he won at and the second of those five a narrow defeat. Two less impressive runs at unsuitable/trips  & ground. 

Drops in grade and returns to winning trip on debut and has stall 1 and at odds against is worth backing in hope that preferred trip will suit in this company. I won’t say the cliche “ be hard to beat”, but on these terms has every chance jockey change only visible question but goes with the territory switching yards.

Edited by Sporting Sam