Racing chat-tues 3rd Oct

Flat goes downhill now in Oct ..with many horses going over the top after a hard season so I draw a line and start the all weather season now .....

7.00 wolv 

Destined  8.5 14/1 

Surprise picture 8.0 13/2 

Chalk mountain 7.9 5/1 

Very interesting race to rate... surprise and chalk are well fancied but computer is screaming Ew value on destined at a very tasty 14/1. ...who am I to deny .......let's have a bash at a big prize .....10pt Ew 💪😁...cmon beauty !!

4 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

Flat goes downhill now in Oct ..with many horses going over the top after a hard season so I draw a line and start the all weather season now .....

7.00 wolv 

Destined  8.5 14/1 

Surprise picture 8.0 13/2 

Chalk mountain 7.9 5/1 

Very interesting race to rate... surprise and chalk are well fancied but computer is screaming Ew value on destined at a very tasty 14/1. ...who am I to deny .......let's have a bash at a big prize .....10pt Ew 💪😁...cmon beauty !!

Is it worth rating and adding in "how many runs the horse has had" less is more sort of thing? Might be worth just looking at it Rich paper trading even.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.