SIR PUNTALOT KO CUP (QUALIFYING ROUND) - Deadline Saturday 2pm

19 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Joint 8th for @Carole-dawney and @LeMale

A bit late with updating so if ok with you two I suggest we have the play off tomorrow ?

I was going to give up my place in the KO Cup to the next one on the list but forgot to notify @MCLARKE, so i will just pull out here and @Carole-dawney can continue, she will do a better job anyway! Packing it in a little earlier this year as my dog had 7 puppies 4 weeks ago and they're really hard work and i'm knackered. So good luck everyone over the jumps this winter and will hopefully be back in the spring. 

1 minute ago, LeMale said:

I was going to give up my place in the KO Cup to the next one on the list but forgot to notify @MCLARKE, so i will just pull out here and @Carole-dawney can continue, she will do a better job anyway! Packing it in a little earlier this year as my dog had 7 puppies 4 weeks ago and they're really hard work and i'm knackered. So good luck everyone over the jumps this winter and will hopefully be back in the spring. 

Have good winter mate see you next year 👍

11 minutes ago, LeMale said:

Just pop on now and again to say hi just so we know you are still alive and kicking. Good luck with the pups pal.

9 hours ago, BBBC said:

Added mine for the ko round cos I won’t be able to post tomorrow - if someone can kindly move over please

1425 York Hyperfocus ew 33/1 @ paddypower

1535 York Killybeg Warrior ew 20/1 @ bet365

1645 York Marie’s Diamond ew 20/1 @ bet365

Reserve

1440 Newmarket Geremia ew 33/1 @ betfair

There's no new thread again so not sure who's playing who .

9 hours ago, BBBC said:

Added mine for the ko round cos I won’t be able to post tomorrow - if someone can kindly move over please

1425 York Hyperfocus ew 33/1 @ paddypower

1535 York Killybeg Warrior ew 20/1 @ bet365

1645 York Marie’s Diamond ew 20/1 @ bet365

Reserve

1440 Newmarket Geremia ew 33/1 @ betfair

There's no new thread again so not sure who's playing who .

1.15 York - SERRIED RANKS 10/3 bet365 .

3.10 Chepstow - KNAPPERS HILL 8/11 bet365 

3.55 Hexham - WITHOUT CONVICTION 9/4 Paddy Power .

Reserve

8.30 Chelmsford - GISELLES IZZY 7/1 eway bet365 .

• MCLARKE unpinned this topic