Racing Chat-Tuesday 19th September

kensland

1 minute ago, Sporting Sam said:

Such as ? I’m keen to know. I think past runs where the partaking horses care not involved is more reliable because the results and not the current form of the horses represents the best likely outcome ( historically) I’m open to suggestions though.

Other races run over the course/distance  preferably handicaps 

Final race

Spitit of bowland

mr strutter

both win

pop favourite 

girl from Italy

bith each way 

massive profit today so four carry my favour two draw data horses there 

Three good winners on the one card instead of flitting  between meetings.
Girl from Italy saw the trip out well enough but lack of experience saw cussack outstay her as she’d been asked early to go home. Pop favourite did well in fourth. 
ELDRICKJONES  (“group horse in a handicap “) did the business earlier along with SUN  POWER and KOROOR. Atlantic power was the other of the three each way horses to be placed.

@In Play Race Reader 

“Other races run over the course/distance  preferably handicaps “…

I’ve found throwing  in too many variables destroys the system and the good thing about it is it’s simplicity. I’ve worked out what to do when an anomaly is thrown up and the adjustment makes for a spectacular result because to the best of my knowledge no -one  else has worked it out. The draw data helped to confirm the position of Eldrickjones as the top horse. In addition the physics helped and he came through the field from an unpromising position like a knife through butter. I don’t have to be right I just have to believe it because if I don’t believe it I won’t be in a position to win from it.

Edited by Sporting Sam

12 hours ago, Brahmin said:
  • 👍 well done @Sporting Sam with some nice winners.......and thanks for Korroor 10/3 at Newcastle.  had 3 wins with your selection this evening at Newcastle while my better half at keep fit.......our daily Nap at 11/2 Royal Elysian,  Korroor 10/3 and Sun Power 3/1 

My pleasure. The wolf is still at my door, but I hope that helps to keep him from yours!!!