** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Team over 1.5 goals treble

I primarily focus on team goal bets nowadays and after a good start to the season thought I’d share one treble each day of teams to score over 1.5 goals. 
I’ll show a screenshot of the bet and keep a profit/loss record for a month to begin with and see how it’s going. 
All bets can be considered as a 1 unit stake. 

First bet: 

image.jpeg.d581a1b8f589552ef38600642c6c07f9.jpeg

On 9/3/2023 at 6:04 PM, Maxi Stavros said:

Summary of 8 bets so far. 
Out of the 6 goals needed to win each bet: 

6/6 = 1 time 

5/6 = 3 times

4/6 = 3 times 

3/6, 1/6 & 0/6 = 0 times 

2/6 = 1 time 

Good luck with the next few bets, feels like you're due a change in fortune! Not sure the above is that relevant a metric but might be worth tracking how you'd have done to level stakes singles on each game. Basically, if you're not beating the odds with singles once you've got a decent sample size then you won't be beating them with the trebles.

The sample size for singles will be meaningful before the sample size for trebles is.

Thanks Harry, it’s not going very well although 9 bets is as you would say is exceptionally small sample size. 
I have however been having a really good start to the season on my bets, so I can’t palm this off as I’m on a bad run of luck. I have had an enormous success rate on my bets of away team to score so far this season. I may switch to trebles on that.
A team over 1.5 goals seems easy, in 90 minutes of football you would fancy teams who are expected to win are likely to score over 1.5 goals but the bet has its problems. Teams 1-0 up after 65 mins often just try to close the game out and not over commit to score another goal. Whilst at 1-1 or 1-2 the opposition (especially an away team) will tighten up and look to see out the game happy with a draw or then 2-1 win. It makes this second goal tricky to get. 
I will do a month worth but I’m already planning a different strategy, I don’t think this one is going to be profitable.