** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Champions League Qualifying Predictions > 8th & 9th August

image.png.7054415f061a239f7805b332e4dcd00a.png

Here's the fixtures for the 3rd qualifying round for entrance to the land of milk and honey that is the Champions League. I've just read the "How does it work?" section on Uefa.com and I need a lie down but suffice to say there's one more play-off round to come after this before we know who will be taking part. There are some big names in the draw, not least of which being Rangers. Let us know what bets you'll be having on these games.

Gala had some tough time handling Zalgiris of Lithuania last round, with first leg in Lithuania ended 2-2. The unusual early start to season seems to cause problems for them as most of their older players (like Dries Mertens) looked like they need more training before getting up to shape. Also some star signings like Wilfried Zaha is also not match fit yet. It will be interesting to see what kind of starting 11 Gala coach will name but I am thinking he might be a little cautious for the first game in Slovenia. A draw wouldn't be surprising imo