Northumberland Plate

CALLING THE WIND

must have a great chance of landing the Northumberland Plate Handicap at 2:05 Newcastle today.

Trainer by Richard Hughes, with N Callan onboard.  The 7 year old is only carrying 9-4 from a rating of 99.

A good second of 19 in Ascot Stakes at Royal Ascot (20f, good) 11 days ago, running on. Cheekpieces back on. Not to be taken lightly.

16/1 is generally still available though I suspect this price might tumble down to 10/1 come off time.. Get on now why the value is their!!!

Omnisient - EW at 11/1 bet365

Canny Sir Mark Prescott brings this one here on seasonal debut with the yard in terrific form (4 winners from last 11 runs)

Won his final race fairly easily last season off 87 and has gone up 8lbs for that ..... I reckon Sir Mark probably put him away with this valuable race in mind ...... could be a 'lay out' job !

11 hours ago, RanchoMirage said:

CALLING THE WIND

must have a great chance of landing the Northumberland Plate Handicap at 2:05 Newcastle today.

Trainer by Richard Hughes, with N Callan onboard.  The 7 year old is only carrying 9-4 from a rating of 99.

A good second of 19 in Ascot Stakes at Royal Ascot (20f, good) 11 days ago, running on. Cheekpieces back on. Not to be taken lightly.

16/1 is generally still available though I suspect this price might tumble down to 10/1 come off time.. Get on now why the value is their!!!

Good call