Premier League Predictions > Mar 17th - 19th

eplodds.jpg

Apologies for this thread going up slightly late. Been a busy week with our site's focus on the Cheltenham Festival. Hopefully, you all enjoyed the chaos and some winning bets if you got involved. Anyway, here are the odds for the Premier League fixtures this weekend. A reduced schedule due to the FA Cup matches taking place. Hit us with your predictions below! :ok

I'm going for three home wins today:

Brentford vs Leicester

Leicester are on a four-game losing streak and Brentford are flying high in 8th having won four of their last 5 home games. The form book is so in Brentford's favour that it's almost written for a Leicester win, but I'm backing Brentford here.

Wolves vs Leeds

With one win in their last 5 games, Leeds' form is hardly stellar, and their away form is even worse with four losses in their last five away games. Having said that, Wolves are hardly in-form, but Leeds are a mess so I think Wolves will get the win today.

Arsenal vs Crystal Palace

As an Arsenal fan, I'm hoping that Palace don't get an 'Assistant Manager' bounce. Arsenal are flying the league, but the Europa League game against Sporting Lisbon could be costly with Saliba and Tomiyasu coming off injured. However, Palace are in poor form and can't buy a goal right now and Arsenal are at home so I'm backing the Gunners here.

Brentford, Wolves, Arsenal Treble (5.15) at bet365