** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

TalkSport Freeroll tourney - 8PM every night this week.

Ell Ess Dee

Re: TalkSport Freeroll tourney - 8PM every night this week.

I just wished EllEssDee luck as I knocked him out as well :lol
I had decided beforehand that if I ever came across you wishing me 'gl' in a chat box while I was playing that I'd give you 2 letters... fo! :rollin I was in such a bind at that point that it totally slipped my mind! :lol On a more serious note though... best of luck to those still involved tonight! Hopefully more PL success is on it's way!! :clap

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang in there GaF' date='[/quote'] Cheers m8 - looking tough - last 6 - I'm 4th, but the top 3 are some way ahead..... Whatever happens though - this is a really good freeroll - anyone who can should get in for the rest of the week......

Sounds like a good tournament' date=' I might try and download the software tommorrow and have a go:ok[/quote'] Honestly it is - I play mainly freerolls - and you generally expect a certain "style" of play with them - this was TOTALLY different - I've no idea why ..... Just 159 in and it took over 3 hours - what'll happen if they get 1000 like Betfred? Maybe it was different because the blinds increased so much slower than normal for a freeroll - there were seldom short stacks in the game with less than 10x BB - at any stage of the evening.

Re: TalkSport Freeroll tourney - 8PM every night this week. I've had Pokerstars since someone mentioned Helmuth gets on there. Not many freerolls and a lot of players-4,000+ in some tourneys I've seen. You expect the free and easy play you see on BetFred, but I think it's a lot tighter on there. I quite like it when I play on there, but I hate that deck. If I had bad eyes I'd have no chance of seeing the cards. Forgot to say-well played & unlucky guys.

Originally Posted by Ell Ess Dee Im on same table as Jamiebhoy - the ignoran cnut wink2.gif
:rollin I turn the chat off when I'm playing Gents. I'm afraid your talking to thin air, I'm not being rude honest. ;) Unlucky last night Gaf, thought you were gonna do it. Last 2 out of that bunch of tight arses wont be easy.:sad It's that slow I may sit out for a couple of half hour stints in future. Not too keen on the software either. Probably have another crack though, a final table of only 9 sounds like the goods.

Re: TalkSport Freeroll tourney - 8PM every night this week. Ive registered for tonight under Cownz_DFC I watched the closing moments of yesterdays tournament and thought Jamie might just sneak in there. You were unlucky to only share a pot when AK met KJ and then five of the same suit came out on the flop!! Looks like they will be more tonight... 156 already registered with over 2 hours to kick off....

I quite like it when I play on there, but I hate that deck. If I had bad eyes I'd have no chance of seeing the cards.
Know what you mean, went all in on AKs once only to find out i actually had AsKc after it was too late.. Also lost out on some Flush draws thinking Spades were Clubs and vice-versa Only good thing about it, you can have it on Full Screen mode which makes it a lot easier..

Know what you mean' date=' went all in on AKs once only to find out i actually had AsKc after it was too late.. Also lost out on some Flush draws thinking Spades were Clubs and vice-versa Only good thing about it, you can have it on Full Screen mode which makes it a lot easier..[/quote'] I've tried this before and it really looked weird and I couldn't get used to it, but I'm going to try the 4 colour deck again tonight.

Know what you mean' date=' went all in on AKs once only to find out i actually had AsKc after it was too late.. Also lost out on some Flush draws thinking Spades were Clubs and vice-versa Only good thing about it, you can have it on Full Screen mode which makes it a lot easier..[/quote'] You can also switch to 4 colour deck (from the main lobby)

Ahhhh' date=' that what it means. Thought it was 4 coloured BACKs of the cards :o[/quote'] lol - most (but not all) poker rooms allow 4 colour decks - it's one of the first things I do when I install some new software - cos I made too many mistakes before mixing the reds and the blacks......